Overall activity: 53.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 185
    Given: 132

Who is a good artist?

I would like to get another tattoo, and figured I should get an ISU tat. however I dont want to get the actual logo. I want something a little modified. Something like the CY that leans on the I mixed w/ the CY running w/ the football sans helmet, mixed w/ the jacked tornado CY. Also, want bird to be red obviously but w/ a lota black mixed in as well instead of a ton of gold so it fits w/ half sleeve. Basically a badass looking CY. I realize that a tattoo artist could do this but want to get an idea before I go in. Anybody who's bored and can draw care to share?

st8

Re: Who is a good artist?

Quote Originally Posted by bringmagicback View Post
    I would like to get another tattoo, and figured I should get an ISU tat. however I dont want to get the actual logo. I want something a little modified. Something like the CY that leans on the I mixed w/ the CY running w/ the football sans helmet, mixed w/ the jacked tornado CY. Also, want bird to be red obviously but w/ a lota black mixed in as well instead of a ton of gold so it fits w/ half sleeve. Basically a badass looking CY. I realize that a tattoo artist could do this but want to get an idea before I go in. Anybody who's bored and can draw care to share?