Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Pro
    Points: 56,110, Level: 73
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 940
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    KMAC_ATTACK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Waterloo
    Posts
    2,289
    Points
    56,110
    Level
    73
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 7

    Remember DJ Beshears....

    Wonder how he's liking KU now....

    Turned him into a CB.....It appears he was their CB last year, when we played them.

    Just wonder how he likes being a CB as compared to WR, with our injurys last year, if he had come to ISU he would have had a definite chance of seeing the field a lot as a WR in Coach Hermans offense.

    Just found it interesting that he decommitted to go to KU and was forced to move to CB....keep ur eye on #20 next year, especially in the return game....



  2. #2
    Pro
    Points: 60,874, Level: 76
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 776
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    2,601
    Points
    60,874
    Level
    76
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 109
    Given: 34

    Re: Remember DJ Beshears....

    Quote Originally Posted by KMAC_ATTACK View Post
    Wonder how he's liking KU now....

    Turned him into a CB.....It appears he was their CB last year, when we played them.

    Just wonder how he likes being a CB as compared to WR, with our injurys last year, if he had come to ISU he would have had a definite chance of seeing the field a lot as a WR in Coach Hermans offense.

    Just found it interesting that he decommitted to go to KU and was forced to move to CB....keep ur eye on #20 next year, especially in the return game....
    He committed to KU as a CB; he knew from day one that's where they were putting him.



  3. #3
    All-Star
    Points: 21,412, Level: 44
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 238
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Crete, NE
    Posts
    1,426
    Points
    21,412
    Level
    44
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

    Re: Remember DJ Beshears....

    Thanks for the information. His name sounded familiar, I forgot he committed to us then switched. Looks like KU loses some guys in the secondary, hopefully AA can lite them up in Ames this year.



  4. #4
    Legend
    Points: 175,837, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    The_Architect's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Focus Town
    Posts
    12,247
    Points
    175,837
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 715
    Given: 2,984

    Re: Remember DJ Beshears....

    Quote Originally Posted by Melvin View Post
    Thanks for the information. His name sounded familiar, I forgot he committed to us then switched. Looks like KU loses some guys in the secondary, hopefully AA can lite them up in Ames this year.
    I'm tired of losing to KU I hope we can beat them soundly this season.


    Kansas wears Adidas.

  5. #5
    Addict
    Points: 96,729, Level: 96
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 321
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    tejasclone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    6,031
    Points
    96,729
    Level
    96
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 282
    Given: 197

    Re: Remember DJ Beshears....

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Architect View Post
    I'm tired of losing to KU I hope we can beat them soundly this season.
    Haven't beaten KU in 5 years.



  6. #6
    Speechless
    Points: 231,019, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 41.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    18,714
    Points
    231,019
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,329
    Given: 888

    Re: Remember DJ Beshears....

    He started some games as a true freshman, I am sure he's happy about that. Looks like he would've been a good one.



  7. #7
    All-Star
    Points: 38,810, Level: 60
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 240
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    ISU_phoria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Andover, MN
    Posts
    1,926
    Points
    38,810
    Level
    60
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 42
    Given: 5

    Re: Remember DJ Beshears....

    I thought he was projected as a DB here too (when he was committed to us). And by DB, I don't mean d-bag!



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: Cyclones.TV
  • FOOTBALL: Iowa State vs. UNI
  • September 5, 2015
  • 07:00 PM