Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 68
    Given: 15
    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/...b12/iowast.html

SI.com has their preview of all 119 NCAA teams available online.

"Cyclone fans should expect some high-scoring games this fall with the makeup of this team. McCarney has his work cut out for him reaching a bowl for the sixth time in seven seasons. He'll have done well if ISU gets back to the postseason, and he'll be Big 12 Coach of the Year if the Cyclones are North Division champions. "

That was their final analysis. I think I agree with them for the most part. I didn't think there was much insightful information in the article though.

Here is some fun info from the Iowa Preview.
    "Fed up with underestimating Iowa for three consecutive seasons, prognosticators finally bought into the hype last year and ranked the Hawkeyes among the nation's elite teams. But once again, the prognosticators were wrong about Kirk Ferentz's crew. The Hawkeyes finished 7-5 and were eliminated from the national title hunt in September after suffering embarrassing defeats at Iowa State (23-3) and Ohio State (31-6). Even more damaging were the back-to-back losses at home to Michigan and at Northwestern by a combined four points."

I was also looking at the Baylor Preview.
    Just when I was beginning to have a bit of respect for Guy Morriss I read what he is doing down in Waco. With a senior QB and two senior WR's, he is completly changing his style on offense, trying to emulate Texas Tech's spread. Why would you change your offense when your team is finally looking competitive and loaded with Seniors. I don't get iit. Then he goes on to say that his defense will be better than last year despite losing 7 starters. I have never felt so humiliated for losing to them last year.

Walk On
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 256
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Yeah, the article was a good read, but it didn't offer anything new really. It's pretty sad to remember that Baylor was the only team we lost to during the regular season that wasn't an OT loss.