Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 46
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

According to a headline on CN Insiders Stinnett is going to wait until fall to make his decision. I believe this means he will not be a Cyclone (unless he transfers in in 2 years after he realizes his mistake [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img] ) The reason I say this, is I don&#39;t think GMac can gamble on a "maybe" from Stinnett with the current situation at guard. He really need to add a quality guard to this recruiting class. This means taking the first/best commit. It&#39;s all a crap-shoot, glad I don&#39;t have to make some of these decisions.

Starter Achievements:
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    We have a PF. I think he has to take a guard, but will likely take 2. If he gets a PG like Garrett or any of the others he has offered for that matter, then I think he has met the needs of this class, the could afford to wait for the other two in hopes of someone like Stinnett, MacFarland or Leuer.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Oldgeezer &#064; 07&#045;18&#045;06 8&#58;51 am) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'> According to a headline on CN Insiders Stinnett is going to wait until fall to make his decision. I believe this means he will not be a Cyclone (unless he transfers in in 2 years after he realizes his mistake [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img] ) The reason I say this, is I don&#39;t think GMac can gamble on a "maybe" from Stinnett with the current situation at guard. He really need to add a quality guard to this recruiting class. This means taking the first/best commit. It&#39;s all a crap-shoot, glad I don&#39;t have to make some of these decisions. [/b][/quote]

Starter
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 422
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 1
    I agree with the original poster. If Stinnett wants to wait until fall to make a committment, then G-Mac needs to look at additional wing players.

It seems to me that we&#39;ve got our Post in Brackens and we should get our PG among the 3+ guys we&#39;ve offered at that position. However, I think it&#39;s crucial we sign a scoring off guard to replace Taylor. A team can never have enough jump shooters and wing shooters can play both WG & SF if they have some size.

I tend to think that we would only take one PG & one SG in this class. We have Brackens, so if we were to use the 4th scholarship I&#39;d think it would be on another post(Leuer) or athletic SF(McFarland/Peterson).

Otherwise I could see us banking a scholarship and take what is expected to be an APR penalty now. The other thing, it may be nice to have a scholarship next spring in case some of this past spring&#39;s recruits don&#39;t pan out or someone transfers.