Bench Warmer Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Glad to see them stick up for Pollard instead of going after him which would have been the normal response from Marty. Looks like Witosky (SP) has a little egg on his face on this one. Maybe the guy needs to hang out on another campus to get a real story.

Clones Rule

Starter Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up
    interesting stuff from Jamie on Cotler this morning....he ripped Myer from Iowa and UNI officials for their mis-leading quotes from Witoski's article....very heady stuff. I like him very much.

Hall-Of-Famer
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 1,219
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 116
    I thought it was interesting the M&M tried to get Twitosky on their radio show but he stated it was his policy not to talk to media while writing an article????? which left M&M to think there was more to the story than has been reported and he is in the middle of investigating it. YEA RIGHT

Rookie
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 183
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    It is becoming clear to the Register that their little hit piece on ISU and Jamie Pollard has back fired by a simple google search by some "dumb bloggers". I'm glad that the Register ran this story. It proves that the Register and the rest of the drive by media can't run hit pieces and have everyone assume that the story is accurate.

"If it was easy, someone else would have done it already." ISU Director of Athletics Jamie Pollard

Speechless
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 339
    Given: 240
    M&M did do a good job yesterday - mostly Miller. I'm still not a fan of Marty at all, but Miller is growing on me.

They dismissed a few foolish callers ripping ISU, without merit, in a humorous fashion.

Addict
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 1,017
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 116
    Last week when Marty was gone for a day was the best show they've done. I really like Ken Miller, but Marty has got to go. How about putting the Millers together and having Miller and Miller in the afternoon?

Hall-Of-Famer
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 1,219
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 116
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Clonehomer &#064; 07&#045;18&#045;06 8&#58;37 am) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'> Last week when Marty was gone for a day was the best show they&#39;ve done. I really like Ken Miller, but Marty has got to go. How about putting the Millers together and having Miller and Miller in the afternoon? [/b][/quote]

Totally agree on Ken Miller. Marty, especially when he gets into his little whiny yell going off on a caller, has the affect on me on fingernails on the chalkboard. Although it was funny listening to them making Pukeye fans look like dumbasses yesterday when they called in talking about the "Drama at ISU".

Prospect Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Thumbs Up
    i still think M&M are just trying to continue the story. they say, "I&#39;m not sure if this is even a story", but then 10 minutes later, they&#39;re still talking about it. If its not a story, they shouldnt take calls about it or talk about it. Because in the end, they are still Hawkeye scum.

Sure, luck means a lot in football. Not having a good quarterback is bad luck
    - Don Schula.

Speechless
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 339
    Given: 240
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Clonehomer &#064; 07&#045;18&#045;06 8&#58;37 am) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'> Last week when Marty was gone for a day was the best show they&#39;ve done. I really like Ken Miller, but Marty has got to go. How about putting the Millers together and having Miller and Miller in the afternoon? [/b][/quote]

Well duh, that wasn&#39;t because Marty was gone - it was because Chris, Brent, Luke, Mike and myself were on the show doing the Cyclone Roundtable&#33; lol

Kidding, of course.

I do agree - Marty just rubs me - and everyone it seems - the wrong way. IMO, their mojo is the good cop, bad cop thing. Marty is clearly the bad cop.