Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: LOST Preview

  1. #1
    Chile Mac is Back!
    Points: 298,119, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    LindenCy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    22,602
    Points
    298,119
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 318

    LOST Preview

    Apparently they are showing the first 2 minutes of Tuesday's episode on http://www.abc.com

    I watched it but won't say anything, not that there is much to say...



  2. #2
    Starter
    Points: 18,566, Level: 41
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 384
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    682
    Points
    18,566
    Level
    41
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Re: LOST Preview

    Thanks for the link. But, I agree...not much to see there.


    There was one?

  3. #3
    Addict
    Points: 165,281, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 25.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    RayShimley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Montreal, QC
    Posts
    5,945
    Points
    165,281
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 9

    Re: LOST Preview

    Can't wait for the premier. I watched the "Enhanced" Season 5 finale last week and I am now officially pumped.



  4. #4
    Rookie
    Points: 10,443, Level: 30
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 107
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    370
    Points
    10,443
    Level
    30
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: LOST Preview

    Not too sure about the Losties landing at LAX. I am sure they have a plan for tieing the storylines together, but I am not sure what it would possible be!! Still only a couple of days until L-Day!!!



  5. #5
    Addict
    Points: 75,891, Level: 85
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 659
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chicago, Il
    Posts
    6,230
    Points
    75,891
    Level
    85
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 13

    Re: LOST Preview

    Quote Originally Posted by LindenCy View Post
    Apparently they are showing the first 2 minutes of Tuesday's episode on http://www.abc.com

    I watched it but won't say anything, not that there is much to say...

    In my opinion it tells absolutely nothing. Why? Because there have been official Season 6 promos out there for awhile hinting at the fact the timeline got reset. For example, there's a fake commercial for a Chicken company Hurley founded and said "since I won the lottery, I've had nothing but good luck."



  6. #6
    Chile Mac is Back!
    Points: 298,119, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    LindenCy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    22,602
    Points
    298,119
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 318

    Re: LOST Preview

    Quote Originally Posted by marothisu View Post
    In my opinion it tells absolutely nothing. Why? Because there have been official Season 6 promos out there for awhile hinting at the fact the timeline got reset. For example, there's a fake commercial for a Chicken company Hurley founded and said "since I won the lottery, I've had nothing but good luck."
    Yeah, I know all that, but I was just providing a link so people could check for themselves who might want a taste.



  7. #7
    Addict
    Points: 75,891, Level: 85
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 659
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chicago, Il
    Posts
    6,230
    Points
    75,891
    Level
    85
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 13

    Re: LOST Preview

    Quote Originally Posted by LindenCy View Post
    Yeah, I know all that, but I was just providing a link so people could check for themselves who might want a taste.
    Yeah I understand. Just saying though..lol no big revelation. Plus it's only a few days away. I cannot believe that..



  8. #8
    Chile Mac is Back!
    Points: 298,119, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    LindenCy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    22,602
    Points
    298,119
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 318

    Re: LOST Preview

    Quote Originally Posted by marothisu View Post
    Yeah I understand. Just saying though..lol no big revelation. Plus it's only a few days away. I cannot believe that..
    Yeah, I know what you mean. It was definitely a tease without much there...

    Yup, we are getting close. I have been trying not to think about it so I don't get hyped up too much.



  9. #9
    Addict
    Points: 75,891, Level: 85
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 659
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chicago, Il
    Posts
    6,230
    Points
    75,891
    Level
    85
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 13

    Re: LOST Preview

    So, the bootleg of the first half of the premiere was leaked online and I heard people saying "oh my god this is the most amazing premiere since season 1"...I found it and watched until the [LOST] screen and told myself no more. Looks amazing.....



  10. #10
    Chile Mac is Back!
    Points: 298,119, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    LindenCy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    22,602
    Points
    298,119
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 318

    Re: LOST Preview

    Quote Originally Posted by marothisu View Post
    So, the bootleg of the first half of the premiere was leaked online and I heard people saying "oh my god this is the most amazing premiere since season 1"...I found it and watched until the [LOST] screen and told myself no more. Looks amazing.....

    Oooh, I haven't sen that, and am really glad you didn't say much about it.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • Football
  • Iowa State vs. North Dakota State
  • August 30, 2014
  • 06:00 PM