Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

Help with Batch File

Not a great Batch file guy here and don't have a lot of time to figure this out.
    Anyone know a quick way to solve this problem I have having?

I get these .zip files each day via SFTP to a certain directory on a server. I will make the directories generic instead of what they are really called.

.zip files upload into zip folder
    \\servername\scan-archive\zip

At 8AM the uploading is stopped for 2 hours to give us a window to process the .zip files. There is usually about 30-50 zip files each day.
    Zip files are always named different and would be called something like IMM1001-001. If you extract the zip file you get a folder called 1001-001. Inside of that folder is what I really need which is anywhere from 5-20 .tif files that are named unique (24153_43_Location1.tif) We have 30 locations.

So I would want to extract IMM1001-001 and take the .tif files out of the extracted directory 1001-001 and send to the the location.
    \\servername\scan-archive\location1
    \\servername\scan-archive\location2
    \\servername\scan-archive\location3,4,5 etc....

I have a tool that once I get all these unique .tif images into the correct directory will automatically file it into a database according to the filename (24254_65_location4.tif) every 60 seconds.

I am getting stuck with trying to take the .tif images out of unique directories according to their file name and send them to the correct directory. Just wanted to bounce that off the board while I reseach the web for a solution. I might not even made it clear enough to figure out.
    Thought I would ask since I was getting my daily update from Cyclone Fanantic and needed a break.

Rookie Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

Re: Help with Batch File

Can you rename all the directories into something alphabetically in order so your program will process them in order as well?

Hall-Of-Famer
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 875
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7

Re: Help with Batch File

The problem is I need to get into the sub directory and get the tiff files. The zip. extracted folder and .tiff is all different. All the tiff files need to then be dumped into a Fixed Location folder for filing. Kind of tricky.
    Location name in the .tif file will always be in the, but there is 30 locations. That is how I need to get it into the right directory for processing