View Poll Results: New site design v2.0 is...

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
    CF Founder
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 296
    Given: 144

[poll] New site design v2.0

OK, I know people may not care as much as I do about the actual design of the site, but I'm picky so here goes.

I have switched my test design to yet a completely new design and layout. The new design, different than yesterday's:), is completely fluid so regardless of your screen size, it flows to fill it like the current site. It also has a set of buttons so you can change the font size while it still wraps correctly, regardless of screen size. I have a lot of work yet to do before I consider this my final design but I think this is closer to what most of you had in mind. Let me know how it compares to the current site and the previous 'new' design.

[br][img:width=480&height=264]../../e107_files/public/1146099733_1_FT0_designv2_.jpg[/img][br]

A program isn't built on one player and it doesn't succeed because of one player, thus a program won't fail if it doesn't get that one player.

Prospect Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    looks awesome! it definately looks more fluid. im guessing the links at the top are drop-down menus?

Sure, luck means a lot in football. Not having a good quarterback is bad luck
    - Don Schula.

Rookie Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I like seeing the current logo so thats good and i didnt really like the gray in yesterdays version so this is what i like to see. Looks good Jeremy, thanks for the hard work

God Bless America