Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 845
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

fatboys and mike leaches retirement packages.

how much stash
    (fringe benefits and promised future salaries) did fatboy negotiate on leaving kansas.

i do not think leach has settled his promised future incomes and the 800,000 dollars
    that he will probably garner in future lawsuits against the red raider organization.has anyone heard if he has filed any lawsuits against texas tech for breach of contracts,etc.
    i hope leach gets every penny he deserves for breached salary contracts and the 800,000 promised to him for the texas tech ball game.
    i would love to see fatboy mangino and coach leach get every penny owed to them by these two particular universities.

doc

All-Star
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 515
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Album pictures10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2

Re: fatboys and mike leaches retirement packages.

Quote Originally Posted by woodie View Post
    how much stash
    (fringe benefits and promised future salaries) did fatboy negotiate on leaving kansas.

i do not think leach has settled his promised future incomes and the 800,000 dollars
    that he will probably garner in future lawsuits against the red raider organization.has anyone heard if he has filed any lawsuits against texas tech for breach of contracts,etc.
    i hope leach gets every penny he deserves for breached salary contracts and the 800,000 promised to him for the texas tech ball game.
    i would love to see fatboy mangino and coach leach get every penny owed to them by these two particular universities.
    Are you rooting for the Coaches because you think they were unjustly fired or because you want the Universities to suffer the financial burden.

All-Star
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 296
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 24

Re: fatboys and mike leaches retirement packages.

These are two of the three coaches fired that had/have no college playing time, there's got to be a bonus payout for that! It was the year to remove those that didn't play (Mangino, Leach, and Weiss.)