Thread: Josh Johnson

Rookie Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I'm excited about this guy, he should be our next running back. I thought I heard or read he was somewhere in the 40s ranking for running backs in the nation. Looks to be good.

Prospect Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(goonies_89 &#064; 07&#045;15&#045;06 1&#58;44 pm) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'> I&#39;m excited about this guy, he should be our next running back. I thought I heard or read he was somewhere in the 40s ranking for running backs in the nation. Looks to be good. [/b][/quote]

Phil Steele had him somewhere around 55 for RB. His recruiting rankings are basically a point system taking into account all recruiting rankings across the nation, so he does his best to not be biased. Stevie Hicks, by comparison, was in the 30s, as was Greg Coleman. I think Johnson and Alexander were great RB gets for us. Moore, the other RB, is probably going to move to defense. And remember, we supposedly have a commit in 2007 from a top juco RB who was a top 10 kid out of high school in 2005. If they can remain healthy, we will have a very good running game this season.