Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Starter
    Points: 17,509, Level: 40
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 541
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    931
    Points
    17,509
    Level
    40
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Johnston vs. Marshalltown score

    Does anybody happen to know what the score is for this game that was a make up game tonite?



  2. #2
    Bench Warmer
    Points: 5,372, Level: 21
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 178
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    cyclonefreak77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Ames
    Posts
    310
    Points
    5,372
    Level
    21
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Johnston vs. Marshalltown score

    At the end of the day, both teams will have to face the Mighty Ames High Little Cyclones. Good luck with that.



  3. #3
    Starter
    Points: 17,509, Level: 40
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 541
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    931
    Points
    17,509
    Level
    40
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Re: Johnston vs. Marshalltown score

    Quote Originally Posted by cyclonefreak77 View Post
    At the end of the day, both teams will have to face the Mighty Ames High Little Cyclones. Good luck with that.
    I realize nobody is going touch Ames. Heck they beat one of the top high schools in Illinois. Just curious how this game is turned out, since my son goes to Johnston, also curious how Creekmeier ) did tonight. Personally, I kind of like Ames, until want happen this fall.



  4. #4
    st8
    Guest

    Re: Johnston vs. Marshalltown score

    Quote Originally Posted by cyfreddy View Post
    I realize nobody is going touch Ames. Heck they beat one of the top high schools in Illinois. Just curious how this game is turned out, since my son goes to Johnston, also curious how Creekmeier ) did tonight. Personally, I kind of like Ames, until want happen this fall.
    waukegan is not one of the top schools in illinois. they just happen to have a stud player on the team who has also been highly recruited by a lot of college teams. they're good, but will by no means dominate the state like ames will in Iowa



  5. #5
    All-Star
    Points: 16,341, Level: 38
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 109
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    cdekovic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Ames
    Posts
    1,011
    Points
    16,341
    Level
    38
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 1

    Re: Johnston vs. Marshalltown score

    Quote Originally Posted by st8 View Post
    waukegan is not one of the top schools in illinois. they just happen to have a stud player on the team who has also been highly recruited by a lot of college teams. they're good, but will by no means dominate the state like ames will in Iowa
    This Waukegan team was a top 25 national team when they played Ames.


    Hit it hard, every yard

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • Football
  • Iowa State vs. North Dakota State
  • August 30, 2014
  • 11:00 AM