Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Pro
    Points: 85,236, Level: 90
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 314
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    khaal53's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,606
    Points
    85,236
    Level
    90
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 2

    Mouth of the Midwest Radio Show Trouble

    I have learned some very troubling news about Marty Tirrell and his radio show. Toyota of Des Moines needs to get control of the situation. There is a cancer within his crew that will eventually cost Marty his job. I don't know what it is or when it will happen, but mark my words, the Mouth of the Midwest's tenure is in jeopardy.

    Tune in to my blog--"Outside the men's room"--next week for more details...



  2. #2
    Addict
    Points: 172,986, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Stewo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Ankeny
    Posts
    7,436
    Points
    172,986
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 526
    Given: 141

    Re: Mouth of the Midwest Radio Show Trouble

    I see what you did there. Nicely played.



  3. #3
    Speechless
    Points: 286,905, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 81.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    chuckd4735's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Ankeny, Iowa
    Posts
    16,279
    Points
    286,905
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,759
    Given: 354

    Re: Mouth of the Midwest Radio Show Trouble

    LOL!!!!



  4. #4
    Speechless
    Points: 191,321, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    kingcy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Menlo, Iowa
    Posts
    18,215
    Points
    191,321
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 383
    Given: 288

    Re: Mouth of the Midwest Radio Show Trouble

    Maybe we should try to be a little bigger than the stunts he pulls. I did listen today and he really stood up for ISU, Pollard, and Mac for once. I still wont listen again because of the way he treats people, the way he makes things up, the way he is always behind on the real news, and how he loves himself so much.



  5. #5
    Pro
    Points: 85,236, Level: 90
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 314
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    khaal53's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,606
    Points
    85,236
    Level
    90
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 2

    Re: Mouth of the Midwest Radio Show Trouble

    Quote Originally Posted by kingcy View Post
    Maybe we should try to be a little bigger than the stunts he pulls. I did listen today and he really stood up for ISU, Pollard, and Mac for once. I still wont listen again because of the way he treats people, the way he makes things up, the way he is always behind on the real news, and how he loves himself so much.
    No joking around on here? Got it.



  6. #6
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 64,125, Level: 78
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 725
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    aauummm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    On the road again
    Posts
    3,931
    Points
    64,125
    Level
    78
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 142
    Given: 1,662

    Re: Mouth of the Midwest Radio Show Trouble

    Quote Originally Posted by khaal53 View Post
    I have learned some very troubling news about Marty Tirrell and his radio show. Toyota of Des Moines needs to get control of the situation. There is a cancer within his crew that will eventually cost Marty his job. I don't know what it is or when it will happen, but mark my words, the Mouth of the Midwest's tenure is in jeopardy.

    Tune in to my blog--"Outside the men's room"--next week for more details...
    Good one!



  7. #7
    Bench Warmer
    Points: 8,266, Level: 27
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 484
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    343
    Points
    8,266
    Level
    27
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 4

    Re: Mouth of the Midwest Radio Show Trouble

    Quote Originally Posted by khaal53 View Post
    I have learned some very troubling news about Marty Tirrell and his radio show. Toyota of Des Moines needs to get control of the situation. There is a cancer within his crew that will eventually cost Marty his job. I don't know what it is or when it will happen, but mark my words, the Mouth of the Midwest's tenure is in jeopardy.

    Tune in to my blog--"Outside the men's room"--next week for more details...
    That's not true...that's a HORRIBLE job outta you!! LOL



  8. #8
    Speechless
    Points: 116,054, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    ISUAlum2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Urbandale
    Posts
    15,938
    Points
    116,054
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 183
    Given: 158

    Re: Mouth of the Midwest Radio Show Trouble

    Quote Originally Posted by ETL2424 View Post
    That's not true...that's a HORRIBLE job outta you!! LOL
    But he heard it from his dentist! Get back to us.....



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: ESPNews
  • Iowa State @ TCU
  • March 7, 2015
  • 07:30 PM