Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

post game threads

looks like my thread got deleted for some reason, not sure why?
    I understand the point of the post game threads, but I feel it is going a bit far right now. There are some seperate discussions that involve the season in general, not just the game that just ended.
    There were legitimate questions about team chemistry from the game and also a discussion about our half court offense, while the just finished game is obviously part of that discussion, it isn't the only thing. The post game threads get way too long, there is a bunch of complaining and fighting back and forth that most don't want to sort through.
    I agree many of the threads should be merged, but there are some legitimate conversations that are getting lost along the way.
    Sorry if I offended someone, not sure why it was deleted, and deleted quick for that matter, but would like to discuss some of these topics without wading through the other post game junk.

Addict
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2

Re: post game threads

Quote Originally Posted by soccercy View Post
    looks like my thread got deleted for some reason, not sure why?
    I understand the point of the post game threads, but I feel it is going a bit far right now. There are some seperate discussions that involve the season in general, not just the game that just ended.
    There were legitimate questions about team chemistry from the game and also a discussion about our half court offense, while the just finished game is obviously part of that discussion, it isn't the only thing. The post game threads get way too long, there is a bunch of complaining and fighting back and forth that most don't want to sort through.
    I agree many of the threads should be merged, but there are some legitimate conversations that are getting lost along the way.
    Sorry if I offended someone, not sure why it was deleted, and deleted quick for that matter, but would like to discuss some of these topics without wading through the other post game junk.
    In case you didn't notice, it looks like they answered your question in the post game thread.

Speechless
    Overall activity: 23.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,120
    Given: 588

There would be a thousand postgame threads if they were not contained. It is done for the benefit of the site.

Rookie
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 454
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

point you are all missing, some of the threads aren't post game, no, I didn't notice my question got answered in the post game thread, I don't have an hour to read through it.
    There are seperate discussions about our offense that we'll have today, should we merge that into a post game thread? Yes, I agree, merging anything talking about the ISU/Duke game should be merged into a post game thread, but any discussion about ISU basketball on the day of a game doesn't need to be merged into one thread.

Legend
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 463
    Given: 310

Quote Originally Posted by soccercy View Post
    point you are all missing, some of the threads aren't post game, no, I didn't notice my question got answered in the post game thread, I don't have an hour to read through it.
    There are seperate discussions about our offense that we'll have today, should we merge that into a post game thread? Yes, I agree, merging anything talking about the ISU/Duke game should be merged into a post game thread, but any discussion about ISU basketball on the day of a game doesn't need to be merged into one thread.

Maybe it got merged somewhere else. What was the name of it?