Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Pro
    Points: 85,500, Level: 90
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 50
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    Ciclone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Clive
    Posts
    2,917
    Points
    85,500
    Level
    90
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 95
    Given: 99

    A little bit of Duke-Iowa State before Duke-Iowa State

    The ESPN2 lead-in game to ours is Memphis-Syracuse.

    Memphis' leading scorer is Duke transfer Elliot Williams
    Syracuse's leading scorer is Iowa State transfer Wesley Johnson

    That is all.



  2. #2
    Addict
    Points: 62,088, Level: 77
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,162
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    WalkingCY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    5,010
    Points
    62,088
    Level
    77
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 112

    Re: A little bit of Duke-Iowa State before Duke-Iowa State

    I just hope we are shooting lights out and they are just having an "off night." Go Clones!

    P.S. Please rebound guys....please?



  3. #3
    Pro
    Points: 39,147, Level: 61
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 1,203
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    2,618
    Points
    39,147
    Level
    61
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 2

    Re: A little bit of Duke-Iowa State before Duke-Iowa State

    Everytime we're on a 4 letter network we miss the first two TV timeouts due to
    the overlap of the first game. Can't imagine this happening to Coach K and the Dookies.



  4. #4
    Addict
    Points: 146,976, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,187
    Points
    146,976
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Re: A little bit of Duke-Iowa State before Duke-Iowa State

    Quote Originally Posted by Ciclone View Post
    The ESPN2 lead-in game to ours is Memphis-Syracuse.

    Memphis' leading scorer is Duke transfer Elliot Williams
    Syracuse's leading scorer is Iowa State transfer Wesley Johnson

    That is all.
    Interesting. I'm not familiar with Elliot Williams though. Was he a nobody who wasn't getting recruited by anyone until Coach K gave him a shot and he turned out to be pretty good and other teams noticed him but he also turned out to be a little ***** controlled by his puppet-master brother and snuck out in the middle of the night without facing anybody? Just curious.



  5. #5
    Pro
    Points: 85,500, Level: 90
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 50
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    Ciclone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Clive
    Posts
    2,917
    Points
    85,500
    Level
    90
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 95
    Given: 99

    Re: A little bit of Duke-Iowa State before Duke-Iowa State

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleClone View Post
    Interesting. I'm not familiar with Elliot Williams though. Was he a nobody who wasn't getting recruited by anyone until Coach K gave him a shot and he turned out to be pretty good and other teams noticed him but he also turned out to be a little ***** controlled by his puppet-master brother and snuck out in the middle of the night without facing anybody? Just curious.
    Ha!

    No - he left Duke to be closer to his ailing mother and actually got a waiver to play immediately this year.



  6. #6
    Speechless
    Points: 857,350, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 46.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    CycloneErik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Jamerica
    Posts
    55,093
    Points
    857,350
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,310
    Given: 1,139

    Re: A little bit of Duke-Iowa State before Duke-Iowa State

    Quote Originally Posted by Ciclone View Post
    Ha!

    No - he left Duke to be closer to his ailing mother and actually got a waiver to play immediately this year.
    A Festivus miracle!


    Since we are an elite team now, let's go get that One Cyclone Moment.
    Make this one for the ages!




    http://rememberingdoria.wordpress.com/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • Football
  • Iowa State vs. North Dakota State
  • August 30, 2014
  • 11:00 AM