Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 73
    Given: 162
    There is a significant part of me not at all disappointed about Jason being passed upon.

Rookie Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I can see him not getting drafted. Hes a bad apple.

Swarm & Punish
    Overall activity: 74.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 359
    Given: 651
    I still think he will be suiting up to play on Sundays. It might take a little while, but he will show up.

- keep.

btw: I am also glad he didn't get picked.

The first and best victory is to conquer self; to be conquered by self is of all things most shameful and vile. - Plato

May you only need 39 acres to turn your rig around. - keep

Addict
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 1,624
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 133
    Im surprised that the FB from Texas didnt get drafted. He had some really impressive numbers( 40yd dash, leaping, bench etc.)
    I think the reason Berryman didnt get drafted, besides his reputation, is that he is more of a "tweaner". Not big enough form DE in the NFL, too slow for LB. But i think he will sign witha team in no time and will probably make it on a roster at sometime this year.

#BEATIOWA

All-Star
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 757
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 8
    I can't believe you guys are wishing bad on him yes he made some mistakes but he is still a cyclone and made some great plays for them on the field. We should cheer him on and get another cyclone in the NFL.

Kyle S. Flander

Speechless
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 73
    Given: 162
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(flander1649 &#064; 07&#045;13&#045;06 3&#58;07 pm) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'> I can&#39;t believe you guys are wishing bad on him yes he made some mistakes but he is still a cyclone and made some great plays for them on the field. We should cheer him on and get another cyclone in the NFL. [/b][/quote]

I&#39;m well aware he&#39;s still a Cyclone and did many good things on the field.

Yet his poor actions have really put our defense in a pickle for this fall. For that, I&#39;m a bit miffed.

Rookie Achievements:
    Thumbs Up
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ISUFan22 &#064; 07&#045;13&#045;06 2&#58;38 pm) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'> There is a significant part of me not at all disappointed about Jason being passed upon. [/b][/quote]

Agreed

God Bless America

Addict
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 135
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 7
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(flander1649 &#064; 07&#045;13&#045;06 3&#58;07 pm) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'> I can&#39;t believe you guys are wishing bad on him yes he made some mistakes but he is still a cyclone and made some great plays for them on the field. We should cheer him on and get another cyclone in the NFL. [/b][/quote]

He used to be a Cyclone by default since he played for us but he was kicked off the team so I don&#39;t really consider him a Cyclone anymore. Berryman was a great talent but a complete idiot off the field. This is exactly what is wrong with sports sometimes how talent overshadows what a scumbag someone can be. He obviously did not learn from his time in jail otherwise he&#39;d still be on the team right now.

Sometimes it takes some hard times and harsh reality for people like him to shape up and now he&#39;s going to learn that he messed up an opportunity that only a select group of athletes ever get a chance at.

Go Cubs Go!

Recruit Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Thumbs Up
    While most people hope J. Berryman lands in the NFL and has a nice career, I think most Cyclone fans are upset that he had the potential to be another Reggie Hayward IF he would have used his brains...After seeing him in the Houston Bowl, I was sure he was well on his way to playing on Sundays...esp. after spending that amount of time in Story CO. jail...Then he pulls another bone-headed move and is off the team..And would somebody kick Jamual Montgomery in the *** and get his dumb-*** away from the current team and obstructions.....HITMAN

Rookie Achievements:
    Thumbs Up
    well without his stupid off field altercations...he coulda had a big oppurtunity for NFL. He was a monster in the Houston bowl

Walk On
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 495
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Thumbs Up
    If you think the only reason he was kicked off the team was because he was in a bar under age, I&#39;ve got a bridge to sell ya. There is more to the story that hasn&#39;t come out.

The NFL isn&#39;t stupid&#33;

Prospect Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Thumbs Up

I don&#39;t feel one bit bad for him. I am glad he did not get drafted...the insititution...coaches, and a mojority of fans supported him and he made us all lok like a-holes. His actions proved he did not give one crap about his teamates or fans. He had a "golden ticket" but he was to stupid and undisciplined to cash in on it. He could have went 1-AA, but he had a bloated ego and went to the draft....he is done&#33; I hope he has to go work in the oil fields like a lot of others in that area that did not have the Opportunities he wasted....hell he even got a second chance. When he is 30 he is going to be kicking himself and he can only blame himself.

Rookie Achievements:
    Thumbs Up
    i truely believe that he would have been a first round pick after he ran out of eligibilty. Possibly even top 10. But he went and ****** it all away. Its hard to have sympathy for someone who did that and made you look like an *** in one good swipe.

God Bless America

Hall-Of-Famer
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 1,327
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 10
    I personally think someone will give him a chance to play in the NFL. Shoot, did anybody really think he&#39;d get drafted in the supplemental draft? Only 32 players have been picked in 26 years. Granted there may not have been that many players who have been eligible to be drafted, there were only 7 this year. Teams generally don&#39;t pick up players in the suplemental draft.

There are plenty of other "bad apples" around in the league. They won&#39;t keep him out because of a few altercations with the law. However I don&#39;t know too many teams that play for big money on Sundays in orange jumpsuits.