Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 71
  1. #1
    Addict
    Points: 151,551, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,081
    Points
    151,551
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 73
    Given: 10

    LOST starts in 1 month

    Not even looking at production notes anymore. Will enter this season blind, and will stay blind. I will still post predictions, and 90% will be wrong, as usual. And when I get a few correct, I won't hold it against the few who feel cheated because they didn't think of it first.



  2. #2
    Addict
    Points: 78,296, Level: 86
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 54
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chicago, Il
    Posts
    6,281
    Points
    78,296
    Level
    86
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 15

    Re: LOST starts in 1 month

    Best show of all time. I guarantee you LOST was supposed to be a novel and someone was like "dude, we could make so much money off this..."



  3. #3
    Addict
    Points: 151,551, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,081
    Points
    151,551
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 73
    Given: 10

    Re: LOST starts in 1 month

    Quote Originally Posted by marothisu View Post
    Best show of all time. I guarantee you LOST was supposed to be a novel and someone was like "dude, we could make so much money off this..."
    I saw some snippets from the original s c r i p t . Way off, and was obviously written for TV.

    Credit Abrams, Lindleloff and Cuse for running with it.



  4. #4
    Addict
    Points: 78,296, Level: 86
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 54
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chicago, Il
    Posts
    6,281
    Points
    78,296
    Level
    86
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 15

    Re: LOST starts in 1 month

    Quote Originally Posted by CycloneYoda View Post
    I saw some snippets from the original s c r i p t . Way off, and was obviously written for TV.

    Credit Abrams, Lindleloff and Cuse for running with it.
    LOL surprising. Where'd you see that? If it was a s c r i p t used for callbacks and auditions, then that would be why.

    Oh well, whatever the case is, they could make it into a book now surely. Such a good show. Literally in the last two months of 2009, three of my friends said "I hate LOST." So I asked what they'd seen, they'd seen like snippets here and there, maybe an episode from Season 3.

    So I started watching it with them from the beginning...all three of them are now obsessed with the show and finished the entire series as is in about 2-4 weeks each.

    L-O-L



  5. #5
    Addict
    Points: 151,551, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,081
    Points
    151,551
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 73
    Given: 10

    Re: LOST starts in 1 month

    Quote Originally Posted by marothisu View Post
    LOL surprising. Where'd you see that? If it was a s c r i p t used for callbacks and auditions, then that would be why.

    Oh well, whatever the case is, they could make it into a book now surely. Such a good show. Literally in the last two months of 2009, three of my friends said "I hate LOST." So I asked what they'd seen, they'd seen like snippets here and there, maybe an episode from Season 3.

    So I started watching it with them from the beginning...all three of them are now obsessed with the show and finished the entire series as is in about 2-4 weeks each.

    L-O-L

    DarkUFO had it on their site over the summer. Some tools sold it to ABC, and Abrams changed everything.

    I started watching the 1st season when season 2 was about half done because my friends kept going on and on about it. Have never looked back.



  6. #6
    Addict
    Points: 78,296, Level: 86
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 54
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chicago, Il
    Posts
    6,281
    Points
    78,296
    Level
    86
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 15

    Re: LOST starts in 1 month

    Quote Originally Posted by CycloneYoda View Post
    DarkUFO had it on their site over the summer. Some tools sold it to ABC, and Abrams changed everything.

    I started watching the 1st season when season 2 was about half done because my friends kept going on and on about it. Have never looked back.
    Nice. I'll check it out....Abrams is awesome then. I have heard though, there's some book from awhile ago which is very similar to LOST in a few areas. Do you know what I'm talking about.

    Yeah, I started watching LOST in the winter of 2007. I watched those first three seasons in about 2-3 weeks when I had a lot of time and have never looked back either.


    Now, want to start some theory talk? ha ha



  7. #7
    Addict
    Points: 78,296, Level: 86
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 54
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chicago, Il
    Posts
    6,281
    Points
    78,296
    Level
    86
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 15

    Re: LOST starts in 1 month

    LOL the character names in this s c r i p t are so funny..Xander?



  8. #8
    Addict
    Points: 84,218, Level: 90
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 1,332
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    ripvdub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sk-Ankeny
    Posts
    6,790
    Points
    84,218
    Level
    90
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 155

    Re: LOST starts in 1 month

    Quote Originally Posted by CycloneYoda View Post
    DarkUFO had it on their site over the summer. Some tools sold it to ABC, and Abrams changed everything.

    I started watching the 1st season when season 2 was about half done because my friends kept going on and on about it. Have never looked back.
    Thats kinda how I got addicted. I lost my Mediacom cable for some reason and had to watch whatever on an antenna. Just happened to have the season 1 recap(hour and a half)and season 2 premiere on that night. I rented season 1 and watched 22 episodes in 3 days.


    #BEATIOWA

  9. #9
    Addict
    Points: 151,551, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,081
    Points
    151,551
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 73
    Given: 10

    Re: LOST starts in 1 month

    Quote Originally Posted by marothisu View Post
    Nice. I'll check it out....Abrams is awesome then. I have heard though, there's some book from awhile ago which is very similar to LOST in a few areas. Do you know what I'm talking about.

    Yeah, I started watching LOST in the winter of 2007. I watched those first three seasons in about 2-3 weeks when I had a lot of time and have never looked back either.


    Now, want to start some theory talk? ha ha
    Watch what you predict here. Last year my wife predicted that Faraday would be killed by his own mother, and using LOST logic, I agreed with her and posted that thought here. I literally received hate mail.


    My theories going into Season 6:

    A reset does occur, but only temporarily, for Dr. Chang will use the donkey wheel to bring things back around.

    Alpert was on the Black Rock

    Ghost Claire is gonna go after Kate

    Man In Black has agents in the alt reality.

    Sayid dies early on

    Jack will assume the role of Jacob in the end

    Rose and Bernard are indeed Adam & Eve



  10. #10
    Addict
    Points: 151,551, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,081
    Points
    151,551
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 73
    Given: 10

    Re: LOST starts in 1 month

    Quote Originally Posted by marothisu View Post
    LOL the character names in this s c r i p t are so funny..Xander?
    You found it. Pretty loose ideas.



  11. #11
    Addict
    Points: 122,136, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    simply1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Salt Lake City
    Posts
    5,476
    Points
    122,136
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 6

    Re: LOST starts in 1 month

    I have enough trouble keeping what's happened straight, much less make predictions :)



  12. #12
    Speechless
    Points: 118,247, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    ISUAlum2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Urbandale
    Posts
    15,565
    Points
    118,247
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 76
    Given: 90

    Re: LOST starts in 1 month

    This is the final season, right?

    Hopefully I heard that right, so this show can finally go away and I can stop having to read/hear about it.



  13. #13
    Addict
    Points: 151,551, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,081
    Points
    151,551
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 73
    Given: 10

    Re: LOST starts in 1 month

    They way that Spock explains time travel in the new Star Trek movie helped me with the time travel in LOST.



  14. #14
    Addict
    Points: 151,551, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,081
    Points
    151,551
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 73
    Given: 10

    Re: LOST starts in 1 month

    Quote Originally Posted by ISUAlum2002 View Post
    This is the final season, right?

    Hopefully I heard that right, so this show can finally go away and I can stop having to read/hear about it.
    Why did you open the thread? To prove a point? To complain about something you obviously have no idea about for the sake of complaining?

    Dude, even my wife isn't this loopy.



  15. #15
    Speechless
    Points: 118,247, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    ISUAlum2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Urbandale
    Posts
    15,565
    Points
    118,247
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 76
    Given: 90

    Re: LOST starts in 1 month

    Quote Originally Posted by CycloneYoda View Post
    They way that Spock explains time travel in the new Star Trek movie helped me with the time travel in LOST.
    That makes a lot of sense. Throwing time travel into a show that started with people being stranded after a plane crash.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: FOX
  • Iowa State vs. Baylor
  • September 27, 2014
  • 07:20 PM