Cyclone Alley - Texas Game
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 94
  1. #1
    Prospect
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    59
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Cyclone Alley - Texas Game

    To any Cyclone Alley Central members reading this - STEP IT UP FOR THE TEXAS GAME! Less than three weeks away till the biggest game of the year at Hilton... so far. If you think Christmas break is for you to sit around on your couch in your Snuggie you are WRONG! Get your act together and lets step it up!


    Last edited by LAMD; 12-28-2009 at 05:13 PM.

  2. #2
    Pro
    Points: 41,893, Level: 63
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 1,057
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Cyrocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,108
    Points
    41,893
    Level
    63
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 43
    Given: 18

    Re: Cyclone Alley - Texas Game

    Quote Originally Posted by LAMD View Post
    To any Cyclone Alley members reading this - STEP IT UP FOR THE TEXAS GAME! Less than three weeks away till the biggest game of the year at Hilton... so far. If you think Christmas break is for you to sit around on your couch in your Snuggie you are WRONG! Get your act together and lets step it up!
    Ummm, okay.



  3. #3
    Legend
    Points: 213,037, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    MNCyGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    10,903
    Points
    213,037
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 636
    Given: 428

    Re: Cyclone Alley - Texas Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrocks View Post
    Ummm, okay.
    He's not wrong



  4. #4
    Prospect
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    59
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Cyclone Alley - Texas Game

    Let me guess... Cyrocks is a CAC member??



  5. #5
    All-Star
    Points: 22,636, Level: 46
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 914
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    1,914
    Points
    22,636
    Level
    46
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 95
    Given: 131

    Re: Cyclone Alley - Texas Game

    Can we please just call it the student section!!!



  6. #6
    Addict
    Points: 171,294, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Stewo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Ankeny
    Posts
    7,252
    Points
    171,294
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 445
    Given: 117

    Re: Cyclone Alley - Texas Game

    Quote Originally Posted by deadeyededric View Post
    Can we please just call it the student section!!!
    As soon as CAC disbands, sure.



  7. #7
    Prospect
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    59
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Cyclone Alley - Texas Game

    A student section would be something that doesn't charge the "students" to sit there. A student section would be something were a select few with name badges don't get front row seats cause they steal other students money.

    So until CAC is impeached....it will be Cyclone Alley.



  8. #8
    st8
    Guest

    Re: Cyclone Alley - Texas Game

    Quote Originally Posted by deadeyededric View Post
    Can we please just call it the student section!!!
    you could call it that, if you didnt have to by a special t-shirt that says "cyclone alley" in order to sit there.



  9. #9
    Addict
    Points: 79,097, Level: 87
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 1,053
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    CYVADER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Cornfields
    Posts
    5,232
    Points
    79,097
    Level
    87
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 6

    Re: Cyclone Alley - Texas Game

    try stepping it up for any game. hilton magic is dead. i had to explain to a cousin of mine that attends isu what games used to be like in there. he didn't believe me...

    edit-and he wasn't allowed in because he had on last years shirt or something. WTF? at least he said they gave him his money back.



  10. #10
    All-Star
    Points: 22,636, Level: 46
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 914
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    1,914
    Points
    22,636
    Level
    46
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 95
    Given: 131

    Re: Cyclone Alley - Texas Game

    Glad I '03 was my senior year!!!!!!!



  11. #11
    Pro
    Points: 41,893, Level: 63
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 1,057
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Cyrocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,108
    Points
    41,893
    Level
    63
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 43
    Given: 18

    Re: Cyclone Alley - Texas Game

    Quote Originally Posted by MNCyGuy View Post
    He's not wrong
    Didn't say he was.

    Quote Originally Posted by LAMD View Post
    Let me guess... Cyrocks is a CAC member??
    Nope. I was just yanking your chain a little. Christmas is over and I'm a little bored.

    I couldn't make it to the Iowa game, but what was it like for that game?

    I suspect when the Big 12 teams roll in, the intensity level will increase. I could be wrong.



  12. #12
    Prospect
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    59
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Cyclone Alley - Texas Game

    The Iowa game was sub-par. And the only reason I got reved up was because members in CAC think Cyclone Alley is the best thing in Ames....well its not. The dictator leadership is pathetic and the rules are worthless. The fact is, members of CAC care more about how they look on TV then who wins the game.

    Someone a row ahead of me had a "Beat IOWA" shirt that was gold on. A girl in CAC told him to change shirts or leave because .... "the game was on TV."

    CAC ... THAT SUCKS!



  13. #13
    Pro
    Points: 41,893, Level: 63
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 1,057
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Cyrocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,108
    Points
    41,893
    Level
    63
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 43
    Given: 18

    Re: Cyclone Alley - Texas Game

    Quote Originally Posted by LAMD View Post
    The Iowa game was sub-par. And the only reason I got reved up was because members in CAC think Cyclone Alley is the best thing in Ames....well its not. The dictator leadership is pathetic and the rules are worthless. The fact is, members of CAC care more about how they look on TV then who wins the game.

    Someone a row ahead of me had a "Beat IOWA" shirt that was gold on. A girl in CAC told him to change shirts or leave because .... "the game was on TV."

    CAC ... THAT SUCKS!
    That ain't cool.

    Now I understand the point of your thread.



  14. #14
    Legend
    Points: 213,037, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    MNCyGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    10,903
    Points
    213,037
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 636
    Given: 428

    Re: Cyclone Alley - Texas Game

    Quote Originally Posted by LAMD View Post
    The Iowa game was sub-par. And the only reason I got reved up was because members in CAC think Cyclone Alley is the best thing in Ames....well its not. The dictator leadership is pathetic and the rules are worthless. The fact is, members of CAC care more about how they look on TV then who wins the game.

    Someone a row ahead of me had a "Beat IOWA" shirt that was gold on. A girl in CAC told him to change shirts or leave because .... "the game was on TV."

    CAC ... THAT SUCKS!
    Did he leave? I think people putting up a little bigger fight would help.



  15. #15
    Pro
    Points: 41,893, Level: 63
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 1,057
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Cyrocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,108
    Points
    41,893
    Level
    63
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 43
    Given: 18

    Re: Cyclone Alley - Texas Game

    Quote Originally Posted by LAMD View Post

    Someone a row ahead of me had a "Beat IOWA" shirt that was gold on. A girl in CAC told him to change shirts or leave because .... "the game was on TV."

    CAC ... THAT SUCKS!
    Quote Originally Posted by MNCyGuy View Post
    Did he leave? I think people putting up a little bigger fight would help.
    I was thinking the same thing, MNCyGuy.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: Cyclones.tv
  • HOOPS: Iowa State vs. Mississippi Valley State
  • December 31, 2014
  • 06:00 PM