Rookie Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    As always as the season is getting closer its seems like the big 12 north should be ours for the taking. Biggest threat is Nebraska. But how many times do things actually turn out the way they should be. Were the North champs this year. Only team we will or can lose to is Nebraska. I see Oklahoma winning the south and Adrian Petersen getting the Heisman, and heading to the NFL. Up to that point I cant predict any further. Parts of me wanna know if we coulda beat texas last year....but then I think that could have been us (cough)colorado(cough). that was sad

Speechless
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 73
    Given: 152
    The last two years the Cyclones should have won the Big 12 North. I'm hoping the third time is the charm, and yes, I think yet again - anything short of a Big 12 title is a disappointment.

It is possible we could beat every North team yet lose to Texas and OU and watch - say Nebraska (with an easier schedule) take the North. Now THAT would stink.

I do think Nebraska is going to be our toughest North team, yet I'm not ready to count Kansas or Colorado as wins just yet.

&#39;Bout Texas last year, they would have defeated us, but I really would have loved to watched our defense match up with them. They did so well against running QB&#39;s all last year, I think they could have at least slowed Vince Young, a little. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]

Addict
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 608
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 57
    The only way that we wouldn&#39;t win the North after beating the other 5 teams is if we lose to Tech also or if Nebraska (or anyone else for that matter) beats either Texas or Oklahoma and then runs the table other than ISU. For example, if we win all conference games except UT and OU we would be 6-2. Nebraska loses to us and Texas putting them at 6-2 and we&#39;d go due to the tiebreaker. Either way, the key still is beating Nebraska. I don&#39;t think we have any shot at all if we don&#39;t beat them.

Walk On Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Thumbs Up
    I think we can lose 3 games as long as their not to Nebraska.

Rookie Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up
    this schedule is not forgiving, so either we have a great team this year, or we lose a bunch of games