Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Album pictures25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 13

killer instinct demo

I really like the tallent for ISU, and not that I would compare talent level with tejas, but I hope somebody is taping the texas/NC game.

I think with a killer instinct like texas is showing at the end of the first half and the start of the second against NC up by 11 and really pushing at the end of the half. That is what can really make the difference for our cyclones. I now its easy to say with the talent that texas has, but watching 4 pts in the last 5 seconds and 6 in the last 45 is the push that Could make the difference for ISU.

It seems sometimes when we get a nice lead we relax and don't pile on enough. The first chance our guys get to be "comfortable" they take it and cause more issues for later in the game where they end up being "uncomfortable for much more of the game because they don't push when the can deliver a knock out blow.

Speechless
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 413

Re: killer instinct demo

I agree. It was really upsetting to watch a few college basketball games again yesterday. It just reminded me of how far behind this team has gone compared to other top 30 teams around the nation.

Im glad this is the best team that we have had in years, but its going to take a miracle to be playing any games after the Big 12 tournament. Im confident that coach Mac can take us to a winning record this year if we pull out some of the toss up games.