Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 67
    Given: 92

wow, this is great!!

i am seeing alot of different posts with airline ticket prices and hotel prices and whatnot. looks like there's gonna be alot of cyclone fans in phoenix!!!!! will be nice for everyone from iowa to come to the game and see us whip on the gophers and then have the option of getting into an outdoors hot tub in december!!! anyways, it's gonna be one hell of a party and i look forward to seeing an isu game for the first time since troy davis was a freshman!!!!!

This is Ophion speaking.

Legend
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 328
    Given: 162

Re: wow, this is great!!

Quote Originally Posted by demoncore1031 View Post
    i am seeing alot of different posts with airline ticket prices and hotel prices and whatnot. looks like there's gonna be alot of cyclone fans in phoenix!!!!! will be nice for everyone from iowa to come to the game and see us whip on the gophers and then have the option of getting into an outdoors hot tub in december!!! anyways, it's gonna be one hell of a party and i look forward to seeing an isu game for the first time since troy davis was a freshman!!!!!
    wow, I don't know how you can go that long!!! I moved away (just to Chicago) for the first time last fall and after missing the first 2 home games, I couldn't resist and I had to drive back for every other home game.

When Prepared, Fear No One.

Addict
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 461
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by cyclonedave25 View Post
    wow, I don't know how you can go that long!!! I moved away (just to Chicago) for the first time last fall and after missing the first 2 home games, I couldn't resist and I had to drive back for every other home game.
    yeah man last game i saw was against nebraska. geoff turner had along td called back for holding and thats all i remember. i moved away in 1999 and havent had a chance to get back so i am excited that the clones are playing close to here! also gonna try to go to the colorado game in boulder next year and i think we play at air force in 2011 which is not far away at all. it sucks we have no pro teams here. got denver and phoenix not too far away but i dont like any teams that they have lol

This is Ophion speaking.

Addict
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up

thats a long drive just to go to a game! but being at jack trice i do remember was an amazing experience!

This is Ophion speaking.

Legend
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up

yeah man last game i saw was against nebraska. geoff turner had along td called back for holding and thats all i remember. i moved away in 1999 and havent had a chance to get back so i am excited that the clones are playing close to here! also gonna try to go to the colorado game in boulder next year and i think we play at air force in 2011 which is not far away at all. it sucks we have no pro teams here. got denver and phoenix not too far away but i dont like any teams that they have lol
    How long of a drive is it to Denver? and also, do you know about how long it takes to get to Denver to Tempe? I have a buddy in the Denver area and was wondering how much of a drive it would be for him to go to the bowl game.

thats a long drive just to go to a game! but being at jack trice i do remember was an amazing experience!
    Yeah, I made it in about 4-4.5 hours. After watching the first couple of games at the bar, I couldn't take it anymore and just had to be there. It didn't help that I was getting phone calls from my friends tailgating and having a blast, while I was sitting over here. it was pure dedication.

Addict
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up

How long of a drive is it to Denver? and also, do you know about how long it takes to get to Denver to Tempe? I have a buddy in the Denver area and was wondering how much of a drive it would be for him to go to the bowl game.

Yeah, I made it in about 4-4.5 hours. After watching the first couple of games at the bar, I couldn't take it anymore and just had to be there. It didn't help that I was getting phone calls from my friends tailgating and having a blast, while I was sitting over here. it was pure dedication.
    haha nice man i woulda made the trip too!! denver is about 8 hours north of albuquerque and tempre is about 7 hours west so i would guess that from denver to tempe is probably around 10 hours. im not very smart though so i could be way off! my brother (a hawkeye fan) is performing at a comedy club in tempe that same night i just found out so i will post the info on here when i get the details. everyone should go see him, he is funny Curt on MySpace Comedy - Comic Clips, Funny Videos & Jokes

i will ask around and see if anyone can give me a better estimate on the denver to tempe drive

This is Ophion speaking.

Legend
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up

haha nice man i woulda made the trip too!! denver is about 8 hours north of albuquerque and tempre is about 7 hours west so i would guess that from denver to tempe is probably around 10 hours. im not very smart though so i could be way off! my brother (a hawkeye fan) is performing at a comedy club in tempe that same night i just found out so i will post the info on here when i get the details. everyone should go see him, he is funny Curt on MySpace Comedy - Comic Clips, Funny Videos & Jokes

i will ask around and see if anyone can give me a better estimate on the denver to tempe drive
    Alright, thanks. I suppose I could mapquest it, but sometimes their "time estimate" is a little off.

Hall-Of-Famer
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 1,228
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 13

That is the best thing about the midwest is the ability to use a hot tub outdoors in December with snow on the ground. Every 20 minutes or so get out and take a lap around the house then jump back in.

"It is the nature of man to rise to greatness if greatness is expected of him."
    John Steinbeck

XBOXLive: MNclone
    PS3: JHudd23
    Twitter: JasonAH