Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Post Players

Poppens- Has shown us flashes of brilliance.. Has shown she can rebound great! She has been a bit incosistent lately but is due for a big game..

Prins- Hopefully she can play against Iowa her side will be much needed because Iowa has 6-5 Morgan Johnson who is playing pretty solid.. Prins is going to be something special.. hopefully she can turn herself into a rebounding force utililizing her size

Zimmerman- Has shown she getting back into it a little bit game by game.. Has shown great range while nailing some 3s.. She seems tough down low with a solid build that can take a banging which is great.. She can use her strength to become a force downlow

Lightbourne- Sucks she had a injury seemed to really push her back further :( poor girl seemed like she would have had a great chnace to play.. not so sure now?

Schroll- Great speed can get inside in a hurry and crash the boards.. Gives us an option to use in the post but doesnt really have many post skills.. Can play the 4 if needed.. Needs to devlelop an outside shot

Last edited by runningcy; 12-09-2009 at 07:21 PM.

Walk On
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 259
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up

Re: Post Players

any thoughts anyone

Hall-Of-Famer
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 725
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 22

Prins is most likely out for the iowa game (see my post game blog)12-8 WBB Notebook: Cyclones prep for Iowa | Cyclone Fanatic

As far as poppens goes i think she is just in a slump and just needs to take a deep breath and do what she does best and thats score

Scholl very well may be the most athletic player on the team she also just needs to find her comfort zone again..

2 players i have been most impressed with is Whitney Williams and Stuckey largely because Whitney has developed an awesome stroke from behind the ark and Stuckey does all the little things and goes after the ball

Iowa State: Anyone who's a true college basketball fan needs to see a game at Hilton Coliseum. Nice is in the DNA of Iowans and the fans here are particularly gracious -- even when the home team loses but gives a great effort, they are appreciative.

ESPN.com picked Hilton Coliseum as the "Hot Arena" in the Big 12...coaches in the league noted that, "regardless of talent, the Cyclones have a home court like no other."

Pro
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 458
    Overall activity: 34.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 346
    Given: 327

I think Prins is a little behind where she could be because of her early season stress fracture and now she has the bad luck to get sick just when she might have been getting into game shape. She is going to be very good....has good moves with both hands around the hoop and can hit threes and free throws. Hope she is back for the Minnesota game as I am anxious to she her play in person. I think she can learn to be more aggressive without picking up the fouls she has had in some games....that will come with experience. Lots of upside with our new gals but they are still mostly high school kids learning Div I college ball. Patience is in order here.

Starter
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 27
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up

I thought I saw Prins on the bench in street clothes on Sunday. If she was ill, why was she not home, resting, instead of sitting on the bench? I guess the father in me is showing.