Did anyone record any of the Bowl Games we went to?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25
  1. #1
    Addict
    Points: 216,092, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    JUKEBOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,198
    Points
    216,092
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 129
    Given: 0

    Did anyone record any of the Bowl Games we went to?

    I wouldn't mind seeing the last insight bowl we went to on the internet.
    I also would like to see the Bama field goal replay.


    Last edited by JUKEBOX; 12-07-2009 at 10:50 PM.

  2. #2
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 64,322, Level: 78
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 528
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Chizit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Section L, Row 11
    Posts
    4,244
    Points
    64,322
    Level
    78
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 17

    Re: Did anyone record any of the Bowl Games we went to?

    [QUOTE=JUKEBOX;1404124]I wouldn't mind seeing the last insight bowl we went to in preparation.
    I also would like to see the Bama field goal replay.[/QUOTE]
    Don't waste your time. It was obviously wide left



  3. #3
    Addict
    Points: 216,092, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    JUKEBOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,198
    Points
    216,092
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 129
    Given: 0

    Re: Did anyone record any of the Bowl Games we went to?

    [quote=Chizit;1404127]
    Quote Originally Posted by JUKEBOX View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing the last insight bowl we went to in preparation.
    I also would like to see the Bama field goal replay.[/QUOTE]
    Don't waste your time. It was obviously wide left
    I refuse to believe.



  4. #4
    Addict
    Points: 79,117, Level: 87
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 1,033
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsSocial
    dualthreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Alumni road
    Posts
    6,989
    Points
    79,117
    Level
    87
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 42

    Re: Did anyone record any of the Bowl Games we went to?

    it would have hit the upright.




    can i say that?



  5. #5
    Addict
    Points: 216,092, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    JUKEBOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,198
    Points
    216,092
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 129
    Given: 0

    Re: Did anyone record any of the Bowl Games we went to?

    I can't seem to find any ISU bowl game videos on the internet..
    That really suprises me.



  6. #6
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 64,322, Level: 78
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 528
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Chizit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Section L, Row 11
    Posts
    4,244
    Points
    64,322
    Level
    78
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 17

    Re: Did anyone record any of the Bowl Games we went to?

    Quote Originally Posted by JUKEBOX View Post
    I can't seem to find any ISU bowl game videos on the internet..
    That really suprises me.
    Yeah huuuggee suprise.

    and it might of hit the crossbar and bounced in



  7. #7
    Addict
    Points: 216,092, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    JUKEBOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,198
    Points
    216,092
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 129
    Given: 0

    Re: Did anyone record any of the Bowl Games we went to?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chizit View Post
    Yeah huuuggee suprise.

    and it might of hit the crossbar and bounced in
    I thought some fanatics may have posted it on youtube...
    ISU did invent the computer



  8. #8
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 64,322, Level: 78
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 528
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Chizit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Section L, Row 11
    Posts
    4,244
    Points
    64,322
    Level
    78
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 17

    Re: Did anyone record any of the Bowl Games we went to?

    Quote Originally Posted by JUKEBOX View Post
    I thought some fanatics may have posted it on youtube...
    ISU did invent the computer
    Yes but Youtube created by 3 germans.


    I think



  9. #9
    Addict
    Points: 216,092, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    JUKEBOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,198
    Points
    216,092
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 129
    Given: 0

    Re: Did anyone record any of the Bowl Games we went to?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chizit View Post
    Yes but Youtube created by 3 germans.


    I think
    This dude is german?



  10. #10
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 64,322, Level: 78
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 528
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Chizit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Section L, Row 11
    Posts
    4,244
    Points
    64,322
    Level
    78
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 17

    Re: Did anyone record any of the Bowl Games we went to?

    Quote Originally Posted by JUKEBOX View Post
    This dude is german?
    Ok. Taiwan?? China??

    There has to be one German who was at least co-creator



  11. #11
    Rookie
    Points: 9,442, Level: 29
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 508
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    529
    Points
    9,442
    Level
    29
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 3

    Re: Did anyone record any of the Bowl Games we went to?

    Quote Originally Posted by JUKEBOX View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing the last insight bowl we went to on the internet.
    I also would like to see the Bama field goal replay.
    I think there's copyright laws preventing the WHOLE game from being posted. Sharing between friends may be allowable if you knew someone with a copy. The only copy of the 2000 Insight.com game that I know of was recorded by VHS tape on one player, then transcribed from a different VHS player to the tv tuner card on my computer. The result is pretty grainy.

    I think I have the Bama game around here somewhere too, but still on VHS. Like the the FSU game where Seneca was called out at the one yard line, at the Bama game they didn't show the definitive camera angle (below and behind the goal post) on the live broadcast.

    I don't know if I will have the time to create the Bama movie or a 2000 insight.com highlight before Dec. 31. Hopefully the ISU Athletic department will make available a copy of the last time ISU played at the Insight. Sage and the rest of the team's second quarter is really worth seeing. And poor JJ Moses nearly gave up everything. The closeup of him on the sidelines in the 3Q after they took him out of the game told you everything. OH, and they have a closeup of the guy who was then the new defensive coordinator at Pitt named Paul Rhodes.



  12. #12
    Addict
    Points: 147,885, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    jaretac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Frigidaire
    Posts
    7,639
    Points
    147,885
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0

    Re: Did anyone record any of the Bowl Games we went to?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chizit View Post
    Ok. Taiwan?? China??

    There has to be one German who was at least co-creator
    See, that's why we have Lucca



  13. #13
    Addict
    Points: 216,092, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    JUKEBOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,198
    Points
    216,092
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 129
    Given: 0

    Re: Did anyone record any of the Bowl Games we went to?

    Quote Originally Posted by cc1091 View Post
    I think there's copyright laws preventing the WHOLE game from being posted. Sharing between friends may be allowable if you knew someone with a copy. The only copy of the 2000 Insight.com game that I know of was recorded by VHS tape on one player, then transcribed from a different VHS player to the tv tuner card on my computer. The result is pretty grainy.

    I think I have the Bama game around here somewhere too, but still on VHS. Like the the FSU game where Seneca was called out at the one yard line, at the Bama game they didn't show the definitive camera angle (below and behind the goal post) on the live broadcast.

    I don't know if I will have the time to create the Bama movie or a 2000 insight.com highlight before Dec. 31. Hopefully the ISU Athletic department will make available a copy of the last time ISU played at the Insight. Sage and the rest of the team's second quarter is really worth seeing. And poor JJ Moses nearly gave up everything. The closeup of him on the sidelines in the 3Q after they took him out of the game told you everything. OH, and they have a closeup of the guy who was then the new defensive coordinator at Pitt named Paul Rhodes.
    That would be awesome if you could make a highlight video and the Bama video.



  14. #14
    Addict
    Points: 95,449, Level: 96
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 1,601
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    tejasclone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    5,929
    Points
    95,449
    Level
    96
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 176
    Given: 122

    Re: Did anyone record any of the Bowl Games we went to?

    Quote Originally Posted by cc1091 View Post
    I think there's copyright laws preventing the WHOLE game from being posted. Sharing between friends may be allowable if you knew someone with a copy. The only copy of the 2000 Insight.com game that I know of was recorded by VHS tape on one player, then transcribed from a different VHS player to the tv tuner card on my computer. The result is pretty grainy.

    I think I have the Bama game around here somewhere too, but still on VHS. Like the the FSU game where Seneca was called out at the one yard line, at the Bama game they didn't show the definitive camera angle (below and behind the goal post) on the live broadcast.

    I don't know if I will have the time to create the Bama movie or a 2000 insight.com highlight before Dec. 31. Hopefully the ISU Athletic department will make available a copy of the last time ISU played at the Insight. Sage and the rest of the team's second quarter is really worth seeing. And poor JJ Moses nearly gave up everything. The closeup of him on the sidelines in the 3Q after they took him out of the game told you everything. OH, and they have a closeup of the guy who was then the new defensive coordinator at Pitt named Paul Rhodes.
    I would love to own a copy of that whole season. Maybe not including the Nebraska, Kansas State, or Texas A&M games, though.



  15. #15
    Rookie
    Points: 9,442, Level: 29
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 508
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    529
    Points
    9,442
    Level
    29
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 3

    Re: Did anyone record any of the Bowl Games we went to?

    Quote Originally Posted by JUKEBOX View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing the last insight bowl we went to on the internet.
    I also would like to see the Bama field goal replay.
    WOW! Would you look at that! 2000 Insight.com bowl ISU highlights are now on You Tube.. for a limited time I believe.

    start here with ISU gaining its feet
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRTiy9_wUBM"]YouTube - ISU-Q1.mpg[/ame]

    Then go to the scoring explosion
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQs-WJraZlU"]YouTube - ISU-Q2.mpg[/ame]

    Q3: The JJMoses bell ringer quarter
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyU1NVConiY"]YouTube - ISU-Q3.mpg[/ame]

    Q4: Billips saves the day
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCpGTjeCGNI"]YouTube - ISU-Q4.mpg[/ame]


    CC


    Last edited by cc1091; 02-27-2010 at 07:53 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: Mediacom 22
  • HOOPS: Iowa State vs. Drake
  • December 20, 2014
  • 04:00 PM