Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 95
  1. #1
    Pro
    Points: 31,844, Level: 54
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 106
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassVeteran25000 Experience PointsSocial
    EYEoftheSTORM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Ames, Iowa
    Posts
    2,331
    Points
    31,844
    Level
    54
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 8

    Cyclone Memorabilia you own?

    I am going over all the Cyclone Memorabilia I have collected over the years and want to know some of the other stuff some other people have?

    Some of my stuff includes:

    -Austen Arnaud game worn uniform from the throwback game WIN against Iowa in 2007
    -Sage Rosenfels game worn ISU white road jersey
    -Troy Davis game worn Saints white jersey
    -Ticket Stub from the ISU-NU win this year
    -2 Seneca Wallace half sleeve QB game used wristbands
    -Seneca Wallace game used Quarterbacks towel he threw up to me after the 2003 Seahawks-Packers regular season game
    -2005 Iowa vs. ISU 23-3 Cyclone win ticket stub
    -Ellis Hobbs same used glove that blocked the punt to seal the game against Northern Illinois in 2004
    -2 Jared Homan freshman year game used jerseys (1 white, 1 red)
    -Ticket stub from the ISU @ NU basketball game in 2000-2001 (the Martin Rancik tip dunk at the end of regulation game)
    -Ticket stubs from both of the Independence Bowl game (vs. Alabama and vs. Miami (OH)
    -Ticket stub from the Eddie Robinson Classic vs. Florida State

    These are just a few of the Cyclone items I have and they remind me of why I am such a passionate Cyclone fan and care so much about our teams.

    So I ask you guys what are some of your Cyclone memorabilia you have collected over the years of being a Cyclone fan?

    Its cool to find out what memorabilia other people have.




    I WAS THERE!!!!!!

  2. #2
    Addict
    Points: 82,331, Level: 89
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,419
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    tigershoops31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Ames
    Posts
    5,393
    Points
    82,331
    Level
    89
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 43

    Re: Cyclone Memorabilia you own?

    -First down markers from the Missouri game when we clinched a bowl for the first time in forever

    -Jamaal Tinsley/Jake Sullivan plaque for Chevrolet player of the games (Kansas/Hampton (puke)) in 2000-2001

    - ISU Basketball recruiting whiteboard from LE's final season



    Im just glad I have Homan as my bodyguard, Eustachy joked. If I ever make it real big and get to drive a limo everyday, hell be driving it. I thought he came off the bench like somebody was stealing his cow or something.

    http://blogs.dmjuice.com/?cat=43

  3. #3
    Pro
    Points: 41,803, Level: 63
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 1,147
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsYour first Group

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    SW Iowa
    Posts
    2,219
    Points
    41,803
    Level
    63
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 53
    Given: 50

    Re: Cyclone Memorabilia you own?

    Autographed basketball items from: Jacy Holloway, Dedric Willoughby, Kenny Pratt, Kelvin Cato, Shawn Bankhead, Matt Knoll, Marcus Fizer, Richard Evans, Paul Shirley



  4. #4
    Pro
    Points: 31,844, Level: 54
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 106
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassVeteran25000 Experience PointsSocial
    EYEoftheSTORM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Ames, Iowa
    Posts
    2,331
    Points
    31,844
    Level
    54
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 8

    Re: Cyclone Memorabilia you own?

    Quote Originally Posted by tigershoops31 View Post
    -First down markers from the Missouri game when we clinched a bowl for the first time in forever

    -Jamaal Tinsley/Jake Sullivan plaque for Chevrolet player of the games (Kansas/Hampton (puke)) in 2000-2001

    - ISU Basketball recruiting whiteboard from LE's final season
    How the hell would you come across those?




    I WAS THERE!!!!!!

  5. #5
    Addict
    Points: 82,331, Level: 89
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,419
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    tigershoops31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Ames
    Posts
    5,393
    Points
    82,331
    Level
    89
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 43

    Re: Cyclone Memorabilia you own?

    Quote Originally Posted by EYEoftheSTORM View Post
    How the hell would you come across those?
    They cleaned house after LE left and I knew people



    Im just glad I have Homan as my bodyguard, Eustachy joked. If I ever make it real big and get to drive a limo everyday, hell be driving it. I thought he came off the bench like somebody was stealing his cow or something.

    http://blogs.dmjuice.com/?cat=43

  6. #6
    All-Star Cycloin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Johnston
    Posts
    1,058
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Cyclone Memorabilia you own?

    Gene Chizik coin.

    Hello?
    Hello?

    Aw gee. Where did everyone go?


    You know what, Stewie, if you don't like it, go on the internet and complain. -Brian Griffin

    Somebody's gotta go back and get a ----load of dimes. -Taggart

  7. #7
    Pro
    Points: 31,844, Level: 54
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 106
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassVeteran25000 Experience PointsSocial
    EYEoftheSTORM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Ames, Iowa
    Posts
    2,331
    Points
    31,844
    Level
    54
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 8

    Re: Cyclone Memorabilia you own?

    Quote Originally Posted by tigershoops31 View Post
    They cleaned house after LE left and I knew people
    ha ha those sound like some pretty good friends

    Who does he have written on the recruiting board as prospects? or is it all erased...




    I WAS THERE!!!!!!

  8. #8
    Rookie
    Points: 19,734, Level: 42
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 116
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Capp Timm Field
    Posts
    373
    Points
    19,734
    Level
    42
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 1

    Re: Cyclone Memorabilia you own?

    Quote Originally Posted by EYEoftheSTORM View Post
    I am going over all the Cyclone Memorabilia I have collected over the years and want to know some of the other stuff some other people have?

    Some of my stuff includes:

    -Austen Arnaud game worn uniform from the throwback game WIN against Iowa in 2007
    -Sage Rosenfels game worn ISU white road jersey
    -Troy Davis game worn Saints white jersey
    -Ticket Stub from the ISU-NU win this year
    -2 Seneca Wallace half sleeve QB game used wristbands
    -Seneca Wallace game used Quarterbacks towel he threw up to me after the 2003 Seahawks-Packers regular season game
    -2005 Iowa vs. ISU 23-3 Cyclone win ticket stub
    -Ellis Hobbs same used glove that blocked the punt to seal the game against Northern Illinois in 2004
    -2 Jared Homan freshman year game used jerseys (1 white, 1 red)
    -Ticket stub from the ISU @ NU basketball game in 2000-2001 (the Martin Rancik tip dunk at the end of regulation game)
    -Ticket stubs from both of the Independence Bowl game (vs. Alabama and vs. Miami (OH)
    -Ticket stub from the Eddie Robinson Classic vs. Florida State

    These are just a few of the Cyclone items I have and they remind me of why I am such a passionate Cyclone fan and care so much about our teams.

    So I ask you guys what are some of your Cyclone memorabilia you have collected over the years of being a Cyclone fan?

    Its cool to find out what memorabilia other people have.
    You have some awesome stuff.
    currently, I have

    1 autographed basketball sweet 16 team (1997)
    autographed basketball 2000 team
    atuographed basketball 2001 team
    autographed troy davis football
    autographed seneca wallace football
    autographed football from 2004 big 12 north co-champs and indy bowl winner
    autographed troy davis/ DSM Register front page w/ 2185 as the headline
    piece of the old Hilton Floor destroyed in 1993
    Cael cereal box.
    Nick Frere (#25) uniform from throwback game.

    I am looking for any autographed item from the Golden Legacy Wrestling Dinner held a few years ago.


    Last edited by Mowilly; 12-07-2009 at 03:21 PM.

  9. #9
    Legend
    Points: 313,779, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    CyCrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In a Bunker
    Posts
    14,527
    Points
    313,779
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 107
    Given: 20

    Re: Cyclone Memorabilia you own?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cycloin View Post
    Gene Chizik coin.

    Hello?
    Hello?

    Aw gee. Where did everyone go?
    That is probably the most valuable piece of memorabilia ever... I would pass that down to your grandkids



  10. #10
    Rookie
    Points: 6,044, Level: 22
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 6
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    CYISFLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    SW Ia
    Posts
    508
    Points
    6,044
    Level
    22
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 15

    Re: Cyclone Memorabilia you own?

    I have Barry Stevens, Lafester Rhodes, and Sam Hill autographs. Program from the 1987 ISU-Iowa home wrestling dual.



  11. #11
    Starter
    Points: 17,088, Level: 39
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 162
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    CloneFan03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Urbandale, IA
    Posts
    707
    Points
    17,088
    Level
    39
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 4

    Re: Cyclone Memorabilia you own?

    Part basketball court taken from Hilton after the 1993 floods.



  12. #12
    Pro Achievements:
    SocialVeteran25000 Experience Points
    CyGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    WDM
    Posts
    2,753
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Cyclone Memorabilia you own?

    Throwback helmet signed by Chizik
    T-shirt signed by Wesley Johnson
    Mini-helmet signed by McCarney.

    .....I think I should stop collecting autographs.

    Also have bball signed by Tinsley and something signed by the entire team from when Johnson was here.


    Throwing seven different kinds of smoke!

  13. #13
    Pro
    Points: 31,844, Level: 54
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 106
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassVeteran25000 Experience PointsSocial
    EYEoftheSTORM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Ames, Iowa
    Posts
    2,331
    Points
    31,844
    Level
    54
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 8

    Re: Cyclone Memorabilia you own?

    my dad always wanted to get on of the pieces of astro-turf from the old Jack before they went to grass, he told me he saw them just rolled all that stuff up and threw it in the dumpster, but he also said one of the fraternities cut out one of the "I"'s from the field and took that.....




    I WAS THERE!!!!!!

  14. #14
    Starter
    Points: 19,253, Level: 42
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 597
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    CyFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    931
    Points
    19,253
    Level
    42
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Cyclone Memorabilia you own?

    Autographed basketball (Sam Hill, Elmer Robinson, Marc Urquhart, Lafester Rhodes, Jeff Grayer, Gary Thompkins, Ron Virgil, Dave Moss, Darryl Spinks, Jeff Hornacek, Tom Schaffer, Johnny Orr, and someone else who I can't read). Piece of the Hilton floor from the flood (red piece from the FT lane). Victor Alexander practice jersey. Autographed and framed Cael Sanderson Wheaties box. Set of three 'Bartles & Jaymes' Walden/Orr/(Gibbons) posters.

    Not ISU but I have a baseball with Whitey Ford, Joe DiMaggio, Mickey Mantle, Yogi Berra, and others on it.



  15. #15
    All-Star
    Points: 26,984, Level: 50
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 566
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,230
    Points
    26,984
    Level
    50
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Cyclone Memorabilia you own?

    Tony Rampton's warm-up shirt



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • Football
  • Iowa State vs. North Dakota State
  • August 30, 2014
  • 11:00 AM