ISU Closes Regular Season With Senior Day Against Oklahoma
AMES, Iowa - The No. 7 Iowa State volleyball team will wrap up its regular season Saturday at 6:30 p.m. when it plays host to Oklahoma at Hilton Coliseum. First serve for the match is slated for 6:30 p.m.
Who: No. 7 Iowa State 24-4, 16-3 Big 12) vs. Oklahoma (18-10, 11-8)
When: Saturday, Nov. 28, 6:30 p.m.
Where: Hilton Coliseum (8,524)
Live Stats: Available at cyclones.com.
Live Video: Available to Clone Zone subscribers at cyclones.com.
Promotions: Fan Appreciation Day. Numerous giveaways during the match.
Cyclone Volleyball on Twitter: Follow Cyclone Volleyball (CycloneVB) on twitter for the latest information on the team.
• Iowa State wraps up the regular season Saturday at home with a Senior Day showdown with Oklahoma at 6:30 p.m. ISU has won its last four regular season matches, all of which have been at home. ISU can wrap up sole possession of second place in the Big 12 with a win.
• ISU will recognize seniors Diane Kieger and Kaylee Manns following the match. Kieger and Manns have made up the winningest class in school history with an 86-42 mark overall.
• The NCAA Selection Show will be Sunday at 2 p.m. (CT) on ESPN News.
• ISU is looking for win No. 25 this season, which would break the school’s record for wins in a season during the NCAA era.
• ISU is ranked No. 7 in this week’s poll, its 14th-straight week in the top-25 and fifth-straight in the top-10.
• ISU is having its best regular season ever, both overall (24-4) and in Big 12 play (16-3). The 16 Big 12 wins is also a school record.
• The Cyclones have won 20 matches for the third time under Christy Johnson-Lynch, who is in her fifth year as head coach. ISU has won 20 matches nine different times since 1982.
More online @ Iowa State University Athletics Official Web Site - www.CYCLONES.com - The home of Iowa State Cyclone Sports.