Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Legend
    Points: 222,346, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    cyclonedave25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    14,871
    Points
    222,346
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 706
    Given: 332

    United Center Seating

    I'm looking at buying a ticket to the Duke game soon off ticketmaster and was wondering where I should get a ticket. The best available they have is in the 100 level (lower) on the end/corner for $57. However, they also have some good seats in the 200 level (club) at mid court for $47. Has anybody ever been there and know what seats are better? Should I save myself the $10 and sit up higher in the second level at mid court, or spend the extra and sit lower but on the end? I don't really want to sit in the 300 level, because that's probably just too high.


    When Prepared, Fear No One.

  2. #2
    st8
    Guest

    Re: United Center Seating

    I grew up near chicago and have seen a ton of blackhawks games and a few bulls games at the UC. save the $10 and get upper level midcourt. The seating is relatively steep so even though you'll be higher up you're pretty much right on top of things. to be honest I've sat all over in that arena for hockey and BBall and there isn't really a "bad" seat.



  3. #3
    Legend
    Points: 222,346, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    cyclonedave25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    14,871
    Points
    222,346
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 706
    Given: 332

    Re: United Center Seating

    Quote Originally Posted by st8 View Post
    I grew up near chicago and have seen a ton of blackhawks games and a few bulls games at the UC. save the $10 and get upper level midcourt. The seating is relatively steep so even though you'll be higher up you're pretty much right on top of things. to be honest I've sat all over in that arena for hockey and BBall and there isn't really a "bad" seat.
    Alright, thanks! I was leaning towards the upper level mid court, myself.


    When Prepared, Fear No One.

  4. #4
    Legend
    Points: 222,346, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    cyclonedave25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    14,871
    Points
    222,346
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 706
    Given: 332

    Re: United Center Seating

    Oh, I just found this. Which was pretty helpful.
    United Center - Basketball Seating Viewer


    When Prepared, Fear No One.

  5. #5
    Chile Mac is Back!
    Points: 309,257, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    LindenCy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    23,806
    Points
    309,257
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 673
    Given: 1,559

    Re: United Center Seating

    The other thing is that the 200 level is better for bathrooms and amenities if that matters to you. At least I think so.



  6. #6
    Legend
    Points: 222,346, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    cyclonedave25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    14,871
    Points
    222,346
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 706
    Given: 332

    Re: United Center Seating

    Quote Originally Posted by LindenCy View Post
    The other thing is that the 200 level is better for bathrooms and amenities if that matters to you. At least I think so.
    So, the line for beer will be shorter?
    Assuming they will be serving it.. Speaking of that, will they sell beer for this game?


    When Prepared, Fear No One.

  7. #7
    Speechless
    Points: 440,053, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ames
    Posts
    23,987
    Points
    440,053
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 249
    Given: 30

    Re: United Center Seating

    Quote Originally Posted by cyclonedave25 View Post
    So, the line for beer will be shorter?
    Assuming they will be serving it.. Speaking of that, will they sell beer for this game?
    I'd assume so...Arrowhead did...



  8. #8
    st8
    Guest

    Re: United Center Seating

    Quote Originally Posted by cyclonedave25 View Post
    Oh, I just found this. Which was pretty helpful.
    United Center - Basketball Seating Viewer
    in all honesty that seat viewer makes the court look much further away than it actually seems when you're there.

    same thing with my dang rear view mirror, at least it was a prius I backed into!!!!



  9. #9
    st8
    Guest

    Re: United Center Seating

    Quote Originally Posted by cyclonedave25 View Post
    So, the line for beer will be shorter?
    Assuming they will be serving it.. Speaking of that, will they sell beer for this game?
    the NCAA/participating schools have no say in whether alcohol is sold at a venue that is not located on a college campus. you'll be welcome to all the $7.50 beers you can handle!!



  10. #10
    Legend
    Points: 222,346, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    cyclonedave25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    14,871
    Points
    222,346
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 706
    Given: 332

    Re: United Center Seating

    Quote Originally Posted by st8 View Post
    in all honesty that seat viewer makes the court look much further away than it actually seems when you're there.

    same thing with my dang rear view mirror, at least it was a prius I backed into!!!!
    Yeah, thats true. But, its always nice to get a general idea of what kind of angle you will be watching from.

    Funny thing about the mirror: it seems as though whenever you think you are running out of room, you still actually have about 10 feet left. But, when you think you have plenty of room, you actually have 0 feet left.


    When Prepared, Fear No One.

  11. #11
    Legend
    Points: 222,346, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    cyclonedave25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    14,871
    Points
    222,346
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 706
    Given: 332

    Re: United Center Seating

    Quote Originally Posted by st8 View Post
    the NCAA/participating schools have no say in whether alcohol is sold at a venue that is not located on a college campus. you'll be welcome to all the $7.50 beers you can handle!!
    $7.50...??? meh, its still cheaper than the $8/beer down at the Houston Bowl.
    I usually only get a couple anyway, gives me something to sip on through each half.


    When Prepared, Fear No One.

  12. #12
    Chile Mac is Back!
    Points: 309,257, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    LindenCy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    23,806
    Points
    309,257
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 673
    Given: 1,559

    Re: United Center Seating

    Quote Originally Posted by cyclonedave25 View Post
    $7.50...??? meh, its still cheaper than the $8/beer down at the Houston Bowl.
    I usually only get a couple anyway, gives me something to sip on through each half.
    Also on the second deck I believe there is a "restaurant" with a full bar. Basically a bar with a little food I think. It is somewhere in the building.



  13. #13
    Speechless
    Points: 876,484, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 90.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    CycloneErik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Jamerica
    Posts
    57,162
    Points
    876,484
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,593
    Given: 2,101

    Re: United Center Seating

    Looks like a restaurant on every level:
    United Center - Dining & Catering


    Since we are an elite team now, let's go get that One Cyclone Moment.
    Make this one for the ages!




    http://rememberingdoria.wordpress.com/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: FS1
  • FOOTBALL: Iowa State vs. West Virginia
  • November 29, 2014
  • 11:00 AM