Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 1

The devil you know?

Here is a quote from a Hawkboard.
    "While I've never been Alford's greatest supporter, I have also been keen to consider the old cliche, "the devil you know is better than the devil you don't know". I don't mean that to suggest Alford is a "devil", or that his hypothetical successor would be either. Rather, it's clear at this point that our former AD totally screwed the pooch 9 years ago. However, that doesn't have much effect on whether Alford should be fired or not. The factor that should be considered is the extent to which it is reasonable to expect a coaching change now to bring superior results to those being generated by the existing regime. On that front, I think it is a very dicey consideration for Barta to be making."

When we were going through the FB coaching change this is all I heard from Hawk fans to us. I thought it was a we are little brother kind of statement. But they are saying the same thing about themselves. How can they think Alford is the best they can do?

I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone.

All-Star
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 688
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1

Re: The devil you know?

Big sis hawk fan is finaly realizing how much horse ***** their in w/ alford... awwwwwww how cute

"Day after day, situation after situation you do things the right way. If you do things the right way, in life, you are going to be successful. I'm not just your football coach; I'm not just here to win games. I could not be prouder of who we are and who we are becoming, together. You do things right in the classroom, off and on the field; that's whats's makes us Cyclones and that's what our culture's all about."
    -Paul Rhoads