Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

ISU - CU

In my dream scenario, tomorrow was going to be phase 2 of the perfect weekend. HB was going to sign with ISU, show up at tonight's BB win over Idaho State and then ISU was going to become bowl eligible by beating CU tomorrow.

Given the way ISU routinely gets punched in the gut, am I the only one thinking that ISU fans are in for another sucker punch tomorrow? Given the way the weekend has started, can't you just see ISU losing to CU tomorrow? G-d forbid, but this things seem to run in cycles. Seems to be the life of an ISU fan, if something good is happening, you are just waiting for the next shoe to drop.

URBCLONE

Rookie
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 675
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 4

Re: ISU - CU

Come on URB we have alot to be positive about. Look at the big picture. MBB and FB are headed in the right direction. Many weren't expecting even five wins this year let alone the possibility for six and a bowl. The football program is in very good hands with CPR and his staff and with CB staying Hilton Magic is well on it's way back. You can't see what you don't look for.........try positive for a while.

All-Star
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 183
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Re: ISU - CU

Quote Originally Posted by Cyfan4good View Post
    Come on URB we have alot to be positive about. Look at the big picture. MBB and FB are headed in the right direction. Many weren't expecting even five wins this year let alone the possibility for six and a bowl. The football program is in very good hands with CPR and his staff and with CB staying Hilton Magic is well on it's way back. You can't see what you don't look for.........try positive for a while.
    Trying very hard. Been a Cyclone fan and Bengals fan my whole life though. Very hard not to brace myself for the worst.

URBCLONE