Is Alex Thompson killing our recruiting?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Bench Warmer Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I mean with the kid in Wisconsin, Stinette, Brackins, Mcfarland, and Leur make 5 guys we want with only 4 possible Scholarships. What are your thoughts.. Should we have passed on AT and got a new freshman that could help build the program in the future. Not to mention he wore the black and Yellow at one point..

Clones Rule

Pro
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 103
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    No. Obviously McD thought AT was the best use of that scholarship, so we should trust that judgment.

Walk On Achievements:
    Thumbs Up
    NO. He will also help in the future. Let's not forget he was a Top 150 when he came out of high school. Who gives a crap that he used to be a Squawkeye, he is a Cyclone now and that is all that matters. How about we stop riding this kid and be glad he is with us.

Thumbs Up
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bluehooper &#064; 07&#045;07&#045;06 10&#58;36 am) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'> NO. He will also help in the future. Let&#39;s not forget he was a Top 150 when he came out of high school. Who gives a crap that he used to be a Squawkeye, he is a Cyclone now and that is all that matters. How about we stop riding this kid and be glad he is with us. [/b][/quote]

I will ride him until I see him in Cyclone gear. I am not glad he is with us. He is a Hawkeye. He chose them over us. He did not do anything good over there so he bailed out and came to ISU. Until he does something for the Clones he is not a Clone. No open arms from me. I always said you should never transfer to the rival school. Even when it&#39;s to us.

Clones Rule

Bench Warmer
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 194
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 65
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cyclonedrew &#064; 07&#045;07&#045;06 10&#58;45 am) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>

Until he does something for the Clones he is not a Clone. No open arms from me. I always said you should never transfer to the rival school. Even when it&#39;s to us.

[/b][/quote]

So what have you done for ISU in your illustrious playing career?

Thumbs Up
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JHpsyclonz &#064; 07&#045;07&#045;06 10&#58;50 am) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>

So what have you done for ISU in your illustrious playing career?

[/b][/quote]

I give money.

Clones Rule

Starter Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cyclonedrew &#064; 07&#045;07&#045;06 9&#58;45 am) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>

I will ride him until I see him in Cyclone gear. I am not glad he is with us. He is a Hawkeye. He chose them over us. He did not do anything good over there so he bailed out and came to ISU. Until he does something for the Clones he is not a Clone. No open arms from me. I always said you should never transfer to the rival school. Even when it&#39;s to us.

[/b][/quote]

wow..talk about a I.V. of cardinal and gold coolaide....are you an employee of the admissions office?

don&#39;t believe he was offered a scholarship from us initially was he? he only had the other choice at the time.....keep up the hate however..need something to ponder and gawk at this summer

Starter Achievements:
    Thumbs Up
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cyclonedrew &#064; 07&#045;07&#045;06 9&#58;51 am) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>

I give money.

[/b][/quote]

brilliant and priceless...I am punting McDermott out of the facility as we speak and will make an announcement of your hiring this afternoon. Can you speak at the Ft Madison Cy Club on the 25th?

Thumbs Up
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(monkeybrow &#064; 07&#045;07&#045;06 10&#58;59 am) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>

brilliant and priceless...I am punting McDermott out of the facility as we speak and will make an announcement of your hiring this afternoon. Can you speak at the Ft Madison Cy Club on the 25th?

[/b][/quote]

Thanks, Just to give you all some background on my coaching. I played basketball for weeks junior high school. Once hit a 3 pointer with 10 seconds left to put my team up by one point to win the game..

I will be the head coach of my sons t-ball team next year. (don&#39;t worry I won&#39;t take time away from my new head coaching duties of the ISU men&#39;s basketball team). I Feel I will bring great leadership to the table. So thanks to everyone for your support..

Clones Rule

Bench Warmer
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 477
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 20
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cyclonedrew &#064; 07&#045;07&#045;06 10&#58;45 am) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>

[/b][/quote]

Jeremy probally has some rule about name calling. I&#39;m about to break it.

Drew, you&#39;re an ***.

Bench Warmer
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 194
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 65
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cutlass &#064; 07&#045;07&#045;06 11&#58;08 am) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>

Jeremy probally has some rule about name calling. I&#39;m about to break it.

Drew, you&#39;re an ***.

[/b][/quote]

I&#39;ll second that&#33;

Prospect Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Thumbs Up

[/b][/quote]

AT was not recruted by ISU, so don&#39;t blame him for becoming a Hawk. I&#39;d rather have a guy like Alex who wants to be here and is willing to work, than a more highly ranked player like Taggart who really did nothing for ISU.

Starter Achievements:
    Thumbs Up
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cyclonedrew &#064; 07&#045;07&#045;06 10&#58;02 am) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>

Thanks, Just to give you all some background on my coaching. I played basketball for weeks junior high school. Once hit a 3 pointer with 10 seconds left to put my team up by one point to win the game..

I will be the head coach of my sons t-ball team next year. (don&#39;t worry I won&#39;t take time away from my new head coaching duties of the ISU men&#39;s basketball team). I Feel I will bring great leadership to the table. So thanks to everyone for your support..

[/b][/quote]

God help the poor little bugger that may have to transfer to your t-ball squad...will you ride the little whelp until he finally wears the "Sonic" sponsored uniforms? ...i did enjoy your little "Hoosiers" moment however.

Walk On Achievements:

Thumbs Up
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cyclonedrew &#064; 07&#045;07&#045;06 10&#58;45 am) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'> I will ride him until I see him in Cyclone gear. ... I always said you should never transfer to the rival school. Even when it&#39;s to us. [/b][/quote] Whatever.

GO CYCLONES!

Starter Achievements:
    Thumbs Up
    is there anyone else that would like to participate in kicking Drew in his man-sack? this is the most fun since the battle of jealous web-sites&#33;