Starter Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

It comes down to which priority is most important to HB

If winning a National title is priority number one for Harrison Barnes I think he definitely chooses North Carolina. If his number one priority is getting a top notch business degree I think you could argue that Duke, North Carolina, and ISU all offer that. If he wants to be forever a legend in the state in which he plays and immediately elevate the prestige of the program while drastically increasing the donor base and season ticket sales then I think we all know which program he should choose. At ISU he wont be the BMOC (BIG MAN ON CAMPUS) he will be the BMITS (BIG MAN IN THE STATE). By signing his name on the LOI and committing to ISU on Friday he could probably run for Governor of the State of Iowa someday and have a great shot at winning, he instantly becomes a "state treasure". Going to North Carolina, Duke, UCLA, or Kansas and he becomes another very good player in a long long line of very good players. So, I guess on Friday we will finally find out which it is.

Last edited by hursts; 11-11-2009 at 03:05 PM.

Speechless
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 154
    Given: 24

Re: It comes down to which priority is most important to HB

You're a freaking genius!