I've got a fever...and the only prescription is a Harrison Barnes commitment to the good guys.

That's where I'll lead off today's links. We've got a video package of HB on the front page.

HB Video Countdown: Three Days to a Decision | Cyclone Fanatic

Here's some more highlights courtesy of our good friends at Channel 13 and the Des Moines Register.

Harrison Barnes video highlights | desmoinesregister.com | The Des Moines Register

More HB...

Harrison Barnes: Where will he sign? | desmoinesregister.com | The Des Moines Register

I touched on this subject in yesterday's VLOG...

VLOG: An Interesting Weekend is Approaching | Cyclone Fanatic

The Register's Randy Peterson takes an interesting look at Iowa State's bubble screen that they like to use on offense. We're talking football now...

Iowa State football: Bubble screen pass still afloat | desmoinesregister.com | The Des Moines Register

Speaking of Randy Peterson, here's a link to his chat from yesterday. For the record, I am not the Chris Williams that appears on this link. Some genius likes to act like me in Register chats. I wish I had that much free time.

Live chat at 12:30: ISU football with Randy Peterson | desmoinesregister.com | The Des Moines Register