Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 2

Schedules & PM Replys

Sorry for the mixed topic, but I couldn't find an appropriately labeled thread to post these in and the site feedback threads have been closed. Sorry if I missed an existing thread, but I couldn't find one.

1. Maybe I just missed them, but I haven't found the schedules of ISU teams on the site anymore. Are they still located somewhere or have they been removed? I'd like them to remain on the site if they have been removed.

2. When replying to a PM (without qouting the original message), an error message pops up. The only way to successfully reply is to use the original message in a quote.

square root(31) = 5.56776436
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupVeteran50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 774
    Given: 3,098

Re: Schedules & PM Replys

Quote Originally Posted by ISU_phoria View Post
    Sorry for the mixed topic, but I couldn't find an appropriately labeled thread to post these in and the site feedback threads have been closed. Sorry if I missed an existing thread, but I couldn't find one.

1. Maybe I just missed them, but I haven't found the schedules of ISU teams on the site anymore. Are they still located somewhere or have they been removed? I'd like them to remain on the site if they have been removed.

2. When replying to a PM (without qouting the original message), an error message pops up. The only way to successfully reply is to use the original message in a quote.
    1. That's something that is still coming. It's a little lower in the priority list right now, I believe.

2. Have you tried using the "Reply" button off to the right? There are two of them, I've only had success with the one on the right. If that doesn't work, please let us know the error you're receiving.

Thanks.

M 7/09

All-Star
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 754
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 2

Yeah, the "button" on the right works for me, but that is the one that requires you quote the previous message in your reply. I believe the "button" on the left is to simply reply without a quote. When that one is "clicked", the error message reads something like "invalid thread specified......"

Not a bid deal at all, but I thought I'd let the "powers that be" know about it.

square root(31) = 5.56776436
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupVeteran50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 774
    Given: 3,098

I think there used to only be one Reply button, and a Reply to All for PM's with multiple recipients - in the meantime, I think it works if you delete all existing text out of there when you hit that right-hand reply. :(

M 7/09