Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 0

NO NCAAs? Time to view The Run

Clones likely not going to the post season? Football can't be far away...time for some Seneca magic.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7gPOl_F8HQ"]YouTube - Seneca Wallace - "The Run"[/ame]

Walk On
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 166
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

Re: NO NCAAs? Time to view The Run

Everytime I see "The Run" it is like I am seeing it for the first time. I can't wait for football to start next season.

Addict
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 6

The best part of the clip: the giant "OHHH!!!" from the crowd after Wagner lays the smackdown on the poor Texas Tech player. I wish I could've seen that in person, because that's one of those moments in a game where you think "did they just do that?!"

Go Sssssssssyclones!

Pro
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 541
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 70

Wow, all I can say is Wow! I was at this game and it is as fun to watch now as it was in person. My favorite part other than the block by Wagner is hearing the roar of the crowd increase when he tight ropes the sideline and heads back across the field and the "Boom" sound when Wagner lays the wood on the TT defender.

Go Cyclones!!

Rookie
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 336
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 16

I will never forget that moment. My son (a junior or Senior at ISU at the time) was sitting next to me. I yelled into his ear - "remember that play". He did, we did. It was awesome!

Speechless
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 467
    Given: 321

"Wallace needs to buy Michael Wagner supper after that block..." w/out that block it's just an impressive 1st down run

Chuck Lidell: I paint my toenails with pink and black polish. Problem is, I get more paint on my toes and on the carpet than on my nails. Any advice?
    Maria Sharapova: Don't you beat up other guys for a living? I don't know how to answer this.

Starter
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 379
    Achievements:

Level
    Thumbs Up

Talking Re: NO NCAAs? Time to view The Run

I get so excited everytime I see the run!!I was on the field.One and only time I had a field pass.My brother got it for me for my birthday!! That whole game was exciting! Kingsberry was really frustrated a few times during that game.

All-Star Achievements:

Thumbs Up

One of the greatest disappointments in all my years as a Cyclone was that we couldn't finish Seneca's senior year. Everybody was so excited going into the Oklahoma game, and we were humiliated. And that was the beginning of possibly the biggest collapse in the history of college football. 1-6 down the stretch, and we only won that game because Seneca refused to lose in his duel with Brad Smith. I think he had over 400 yards of total offense in that game.

By the time we got to UConn, he had nothing left. He took such an *** kicking from all of the good teams on that schedule. Then he got hurt early in the bowl, and finished his career watching from the sidelines as we took yet one more *** whoopin' from Boise State.

The other thing I remember is McCarney telling us that Boise, Idaho was a prestigous place to go, and what an honor it was to be in that piece of **** bowl, what a joke.

Jeffrey A Crawford

Walk On
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 144
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by darts180 View Post
    One of the greatest disappointments in all my years as a Cyclone was that we couldn't finish Seneca's senior year. Everybody was so excited going into the Oklahoma game, and we were humiliated. And that was the beginning of possibly the biggest collapse in the history of college football.

Then he got hurt early in the bowl, and finished his career watching from the sidelines as we took yet one more *** whoopin' from Boise State.

The other thing I remember is McCarney telling us that Boise, Idaho was a prestigous place to go, and what an honor it was to be in that piece of **** bowl, what a joke.
    I was at the game in Norman when ISU came into the game ranked #9 in the country. The most painful game I've ever attended...and the team cratered the rest of the season.

The team looked nervous and scared from the time they walked on the field. Zero confidence. Got late very early in the game when ISU kick returner Anthony Forest let the opening kick-off roll around in the endzone until OU covered it for a TD. Only a few seconds off the clock. 70 yard on-side kick.

Rained the entire game and Seneca Wallace couldn't throw because he had trouble gripping the ball. The field was a soggy mess. Not to mention Teddy Lehman and LB's stuffed the run and Tommie Frazier and the D-line manhandled the ISU O-Line. Wallace sacked repeatedly.

OU fans were the worst I had ever experienced at an away game. One OU fan redeemed an obnoxious Sooner Nation when he bought me a beer and said "Thanks for coming to Norman". They were much nicer this last year after playing bad, losing Adrian Peterson for the year, and still winning handily.

Win or lose, always tell opposing team fans, "Thanks for coming to Ames". This rule may not apply to the Iowa game.

By the way. Texas A&M declined the Humanitarian Bowl invitation so ISU got it by default. Dennis Franchione said he wasn't taking his team to Boise to play in snow!!