Given: 2
    Anyone have a report for yesterday's games

Thanks.

Prospect Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    All of the box scores are in todays Des Moines Register. All three Korvers played.

Prospect
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 485
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Thumbs Up
    There is a picture of one of the Korver's at the free throw line discussing the foul that Jiri committed. Wonder what he did?

All-Star
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 510
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    I've heard Dodie hasn't played in the last few games. Anyone know why?

ANF - America Needs Farmers - Thank God Iowa State produces-educates-supports them!

Walk On Achievements:

Thumbs Up
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cloned 4 Life &#064; 07&#045;06&#045;06 9&#58;27 am) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'> I&#39;ve heard Dodie hasn&#39;t played in the last few games. Anyone know why?[/b][/quote] I don&#39;t know, but if both Nick Grant and Leonard Houston are playing, you might as well not show up since you&#39;re not going to see the ball unless it&#39;s tipping in one of their misses. It wouldn&#39;t be very beneficial to play on a "team" with those guys.

GO CYCLONES!

Addict
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 1,510
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cygoat &#064; 07&#045;06&#045;06 9&#58;01 am) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'> I don&#39;t know, but if both Nick Grant and Leonard Houston are playing, you might as well not show up since you&#39;re not going to see the ball unless it&#39;s tipping in one of their misses. It wouldn&#39;t be very beneficial to play on a "team" with those guys. [/b][/quote]

I know the stats are in the Rag but for those of us who refuse to buy that POS paper, couls someone please summarize how the games went for the ISU players? I don&#39;t recall who but a couple people have done great jobs of doing summaries in the past. Another like that would be great. Thanks.

ISU Grad 1997.
    ISU Fan for Life.

Not in CO anymore but I'm not changing my name :)

Prospect Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Thumbs Up
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CyinCo &#064; 07&#045;06&#045;06 10&#58;09 am) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>

I know the stats are in the Rag but for those of us who refuse to buy that POS paper, couls someone please summarize how the games went for the ISU players? I don&#39;t recall who but a couple people have done great jobs of doing summaries in the past. Another like that would be great. Thanks.

[/b][/quote]

I was at the "Korver" show that was the first game. Jiri was his typical negative self for part of the time. I think he thinks he should play the whole time and get every shot from 3 point land. As mentioned above he did foul Kyle Korver at one point and disagreed with the call saying he went straight up. Everyone in the gym knew that he fouled him except for Jiri. It wasn&#39;t a big deal. With the big crowd, it was pretty funny. Whenever the Korver&#39;s did something the crowd got louder and cheered them whenever they came off the floor. The other games I was at there was little cheering like this. With all the tv camera&#39;s there it was definately a different environment. Alex Thompson didn&#39;t do anything astounding and at one point took at least 5 or six steps to go in for a lay up. That got a good laugh from the crowd. Mike Taylor looked his typical quick self and slashed to the hoop quite a bit. He did have a nice follow up dunk as well. Wesley Johnson had some nice throw downs and was trying to take it to Kyle Korver. Korver had his way with him for most of the time though with his quick release on threes. It has to be childs play for Korver who is used to the NBA three point line. I didn&#39;t watch much of the second game as Rahshon Clark was the only Cyclone and the game didn&#39;t look to interesting after the first game. Both teams elevated their play in the first game. Hope that helps some&#33;