Prospect
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Win a signed volleyball and two tickets to the ISU/Neb volleyball game!

Become a fan of Iowa State Athletics on Facebook to win a signed volleyball from the 2009 Cyclone team and two tickets to the ISU/Neb match on Nov. 7th. Nine other fans will receive a pair of tickets to the ISU/Neb match. Respond to the following question on Iowa State Athletics "Just Fans" Facebook page:

In your opinion what is the best Cyclone volleyball victory thus far under the Coach Christy Johnson-Lynch? Is it one of the following top ten memorable matches or maybe the win over Nebraska last week? Contest runs until Monday, Oct.2nd at 11:59pm CST. Winners will be notified by a Facebook message on Tuesday the 3rd by 8:30 am.

Join us ever Tuesday for Cy's Weekly Wall Posting Contest.

Legend Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Re: Win a signed volleyball and two tickets to the ISU/Neb volleyball game!

Cliche coming...

Best victory would actually be getting CJ at ISU. The day she was hired I told a few people she would do wonders here, and also promised she would have All-American quality setters within a few short years. She's done that, to say the least. /sap-iness

Game victory? Has to be Elite 8, following Sweet 16 the prior season, and winning in Lincoln as #3.

ISU volleyball ... in the ELITE 8? Are you kidding me? I played club ball at ISU, knew the team pretty well way back when, my sister was D1 volleyball player and played ISU regularly. If you would've told me back then that ISU would be nationally ranked, post season factor and on the verge of being a national power in volleyball someday... I would've laughed you out of the room. What that lady has done in a few short years, at a school with a less than zero tradition in the sport - is nothing short of miraculous...