Baylor Football Review
    Rookie Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Of course when we think Baylor we think another notch in the win column. hahah,ooooooo. But, there no longer the doormat of the Big 12. Im not saying there a good team but they are better. This year they could turn around with 6 wins and make a bowl. heres there schedule - - - ->>>

TCU-home
    Northwestern St-home
    Washington St
    Army-home
    K-State-home
    Colorado
    Texas
    Kansas-Home
    Texas A&M-Home
    Texas Tech
    OK St
    Oklahoma-Home

From a schedule point I believe they should win 6 games. Im not going to say who there going to beat, but either 5 or 6 games. Led by now senior Shawn Bell at Quarterback there looking for a successful season. Shawn is looking to get Academic All-America. Are they finally coming around?

Speechless
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 153
    Given: 134
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(goonies_89 &#064; 07&#045;05&#045;06 9&#58;59 pm) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'> Of course when we think Baylor we think another notch in the win column. hahah,ooooooo. But, there no longer the doormat of the Big 12. Im not saying there a good team but they are better. This year they could turn around with 6 wins and make a bowl. heres there schedule - - - ->>>

TCU-home
    Northwestern St-home
    Washington St
    Army-home
    K-State-home
    Colorado
    Texas
    Kansas-Home
    Texas A&M-Home
    Texas Tech
    OK St
    Oklahoma-Home

From a schedule point I believe they should win 6 games. Im not going to say who there going to beat, but either 5 or 6 games. Led by now senior Shawn Bell at Quarterback there looking for a successful season. Shawn is looking to get Academic All-America. Are they finally coming around?

[/b][/quote]

Ahhh. Yes, I see them getting at least 6 wins.

I just will always associate Baylor with the knowledge that ISU will forever be the answer to the sports trivia question of "who did Baylor beat to get their first Big 12 conference road win ever after 10 years of the conference&#39;s existence?" [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/unsure.gif[/img]

Starter
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 124
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    People seem to forget that Baylor has had some football success in the past and haven&#39;t always been the laughing stock that they have been in recent years. It looks like they are re-emerging.

I think I still have nightmares from all those goaline fumbles last year that cost us games in the middle of the season.

Pro
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 1,268
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 23
    I wish them success, I still remember the bottom dwelling days. No one wants to be there. I look forward to the day when there aren&#39;t any cupcakes in the conference schedule. This is a great year for Baylor to turn some heads and nock off some winning teams.

All-Star
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 370
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 33
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ISUAlum2002 &#064; 07&#045;05&#045;06 11&#58;26 pm) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>

Ahhh. Yes, I see them getting at least 6 wins.

I just will always associate Baylor with the knowledge that ISU will forever be the answer to the sports trivia question of "who did Baylor beat to get their first Big 12 conference road win ever after 10 years of the conference&#39;s existence?" [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/unsure.gif[/img]

[/b][/quote]

A&M can say the same thing in basketball that is so sad [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img]

Kyle S. Flander

Bench Warmer
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 782
    Achievements:

Level
    Thumbs Up
    No offense guys I just really do not see Baylor winnning 6 games, I think that 4 is probably more of a logical number to predict with 2 of those wins coming in the conference ( I would say Ok. State & Kansas State would be the most obvious choices for wins, but this is merely my opinion). Again this is just my opinion and I would not be completely surprised if they could get another win and finish with 5, but if I were a betting man I would go with 4.

Prospect Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Thumbs Up

Hey Goonies 89

Are the Baylor fans coming out in large numbers yet to give the team a home advantage? It appears to me that Baylor has the team to win plenty of games this year, but no home field advantage to help them over the hump. You have had some very close games in the past two years that indicate that Baylor is about ready to win the close one and I will be watching with interest this year to see if the coaching changes turn Baylor into a high-powered offense. By the way, since you state that Baylor will no longer be the bottom dweller of the Big 12, who do you assign to that position?

Speechless
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 39.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 882
    Given: 620
    The Baylor team is positioned like the Clone 2003 season.

Let my Fred's Posse Ride: Georges, Naz, Hogue, Bryce, Nader, Monte, Matt, and McKay.

Rookie
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 155
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    I hope they can win another road game in the Big XII this season. I don't want any Aflac Trivia questions of, "Who is the only Big XII team that Baylor defeated on the road?"

"If it was easy, someone else would have done it already." ISU Director of Athletics Jamie Pollard