Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 43

MBB "Customer Satisfaction Survey"

I just received and filled out a survey about all aspects of the season ticket experience via email. This is my first year as a "regular" season ticket holder (although my 7 year journey to my bachelor's degree was good for something as I was able to get good cheap tickets for so long!). Is this survey something that ISU has done in the past or something that Pollard just started? I thought it was a great idea as it gave you a chance to answer questions about your opinion on everything right down to the ushers/concession workers and the parking lots. Regardless of how long it's been around, I thought it was a solid idea to keep improving our athletic dept.

Im just glad I have Homan as my bodyguard, Eustachy joked. If I ever make it real big and get to drive a limo everyday, hell be driving it. I thought he came off the bench like somebody was stealing his cow or something.

http://blogs.dmjuice.com/?cat=43

Starter
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 195
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 9

Re: MBB "Customer Satisfaction Survey"

I like your Pic of Julius. I spoke to him and his wife last Saturday at high school girls game. That man has heart.

Addict
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,419
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 43

Re: MBB "Customer Satisfaction Survey"

Quote Originally Posted by mkadl View Post
    I like your Pic of Julius. I spoke to him and his wife last Saturday at high school girls game. That man has heart.
    Yeah he does...one of the nicest guys you'll ever talk to, as well as one of the funniest. Looks like he's doing a nice job at TC-Neola this year as an assistant coach. He would be a great coach for any high school program...if you've ever seen him around kids they love him and absorb everything he says. Plus you should see him do 1001 dribbling drills while running up and down the court. I've always been amazed at how well he could handle it for his size.

Im just glad I have Homan as my bodyguard, Eustachy joked. If I ever make it real big and get to drive a limo everyday, hell be driving it. I thought he came off the bench like somebody was stealing his cow or something.

http://blogs.dmjuice.com/?cat=43