Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 172
    Given: 14

Some help on Mediacom

I'm moving in a month and I've always had cable provided for me where I live, but now I'll have to get it myself. I have to get approval for a Dish, so I don't want to get that right away. Finding prices for Mediacom cable is next to impossible, so I'm curious on what you pay.

I'm looking for a pretty basic package (no movie channels or HD channels) and I wouldn't mind bundling internet with it. I'd want it in 3 rooms in the house.

So what do you think I would pay a month for this? And does Mediacom make you sign a year contract? I guess I'd like to have Mediacom from about November-March and then get DirectTv so I could the NCAA tournement.

Addict
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 507
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 6

Re: Some help on Mediacom

they used to have all the prices just up there on their site. I have never had a contract with them, even with their promotions.

They are usually pretty cheap for the first year with their promotions. The site says call them for prices. So I would try that. I would guess for internet and cable for the first year is around $60-70 a month extra if you want a DVR. Also add the sports pack for $4 per month