Starter
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

The Big 12 is down

Is this our easiest schedule ever?

I think that Texas is the only dominant team and as luck would have it, we don't play them. Oklahoma is obviously very good as well, but again, we don't play them.

The north appears to be Nebbie and no one else.

I think we could do some damage and who knows, maybe something special will happen against Nebraska.

I had Baylor as a potential loss and expected their QB to do what players like that always seem to do against us. He's out for the year, so I don't see how we don't win that game now, unless Randle El is his backup.

Something's brewing here and it's good for a change.

Speechless
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 86
    Given: 14

Re: The Big 12 is down

Quote Originally Posted by RossHallHero View Post
    We're still here.

Signed,
    KU

I had Baylor as a potential loss and expected their QB to do what players like that always seem to do against us. He's out for the year, so I don't see how we don't win that game now, unless Randle El is his backup.
    Baylor is still a pretty decent football team. They've got a few people around Griffin that can make plays even though he won't be the one making them.

Hall-Of-Famer
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 988
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2

Baylor still has some playmakers on offense and defense. That game is going to be anything but a gimmie.

One game at a time. Let's takedown the wildcats.

Speechless
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 443
    Given: 296

I think that Texas is the only dominant team and as luck would have it, we don't play them. Oklahoma is obviously very good as well, but again, we don't play them.

I think we could do some damage and who knows, maybe something special will happen against Nebraska.

Quote Originally Posted by IcSyU View Post
    We're still here.

Signed,
    KU
    Nice to know people are still sleeping on us as well.

Signed,
    Mizzou

(yeah, the Mizzou hate is strong around here, but they're sitting at 4-0 and have looked about as good as anyone else in the B12 North as well)

Chuck Lidell: I paint my toenails with pink and black polish. Problem is, I get more paint on my toes and on the carpet than on my nails. Any advice?
    Maria Sharapova: Don't you beat up other guys for a living? I don't know how to answer this.

Rookie
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 150
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4

Is this our easiest schedule ever? Yes, it is. We still have to win games, but we're talking about five poor teams on our schedule this year in NDSU, Kent St., Army, KSU, and Colorado. Add to that that Baylor just lost their stud, and we get them at home it's almost like the Gods are trying to repay us for every past transgression this fall to help CPR get off to a good start. Thank you.

However, I don't believe the Big 12 is down too much. OU isn't as good with Bradford, but they might be better when he gets back because everyone else had to step up. Texas is good. Tech is pretty good. OSU beat Georgia. Nebraska, unfortunately, is getting back to where they were. I think Kansas and Missouri have probably taken the biggest steps backwards, but they are still good enough that we'll needs some breaks to get past them.

Hey, the kids don't make the schedule. Who cares that we are getting a break this year? It will be awhile before we have an easy schedule again.

Speechless
    Overall activity: 62.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 315
    Given: 837

As weak as parts of the Big 12 have looked, we haven't looked any better and really really really shouldn't be taking anyone for granted, especially this year.