Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Web Bets

does anyone here bet college games online. I have been using one site for a while but have had recent problems getting my winnings. Does anyone know of a good reliable site?

Bench Warmer
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 270
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 10

Re: Web Bets

I use bodog.com I have never had a problem getting my winnings. Although, I only cash out once a year at the end of football season and than they fedex a check. If you are trying to put money in and take money out frequently it might be hard.

Go Cubs Go!
    Lets Play Two-Ernie Banks

Speechless
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 905
    Given: 557

Re: Web Bets

Quote Originally Posted by fanaticman View Post
    does anyone here bet college games online. I have been using one site for a while but have had recent problems getting my winnings. Does anyone know of a good reliable site?
    It is not the site's problems. It is always a bit of a hassle getting your money out now but I have always gotten mind in the end if you are dealing with reputable sites. Sometimes it just takes awhile and you have to jump through a few hoops.It is the US Gov't trying to restrict your personal freedoms to bet online. If this bothers you and you believe the United States should not attack your personal freedoms, I would sugguest writing your Congressman.

The United State Congress and then-President Bush signed the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act (UIGEA) into law in 2005, tacked onto an unrelated port-security bill. This law was designed to restrict our freedom to bet $20 on the Cyclones without going to an illegal bookie. There are multiple bills in the House of Repesentatives right now which would give us back our freedom, seriously right your Congressman and tell them.