Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Jarvis out

Do not know if this has been posted yet but, Eugene Jarvis is out for the season after suffering a lacerated kidney, tough break for that kid he was a heck of a back and had a chance to do some damage. It does make the game against Kent State this weekend a touch easier but who knows, Iowa's 4th string running back ran all over us soit could still be a long day. I do believe that the clones let down their guard after watching Iowa struggle against UNI, Coach Rhoads will have his team fired up for the first road game of the season. Hopefully we can pull off a W

dan k

Pro
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 153
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 73

Re: Jarvis out

Quote Originally Posted by clones11 View Post
    Do not know if this has been posted yet but, Eugene Jarvis is out for the season after suffering a lacerated kidney, tough break for that kid he was a heck of a back and had a chance to do some damage. It does make the game against Kent State this weekend a touch easier but who knows, Iowa's 4th string running back ran all over us soit could still be a long day. I do believe that the clones let down their guard after watching Iowa struggle against UNI, Coach Rhoads will have his team fired up for the first road game of the season. Hopefully we can pull off a W
    If true, this stinks. I'd rather compete with a team that has all of its players, even in rebuilding mode (and 'streak' breaker mode).

As a football fan, Eugene Jarvis was a joy to watch, even though he and Edelman gave me ulcers.

Iowa's 4th string RB would have probably been 1st, but I think he was dinged in fall camp.