Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Various Iowa at Iowa State Tickets Available

Unfortunately, I cannot attend with extended family as I had hoped on my birthday due to an extended family member's health.

Therefore, I have my tickets on sale on ebay, due to security concerns with just selling on posted boards with recent experience with false ads or being solicited as wanting to buy something site unseen from distance and sending me a check and a trucking company to pick up a heavy item that would not ship, I am only selling via ebay for both seller & buyer protection.

So please see the link below for the tickets. Some are buy it now for $100, only until the listing reaches 50% of that value is the 'buy it now" option available. Reserves are set to at least minimumly cover my cost, and for the one with parking, cover parking pass, and ebay listing expenses.

(4) Hillside, (2) Hillside, (2) Indiv Lower Level Tickets, (2) Pair of Lower Level tickets with parking pass are all listed on ebay in 6 auctions that end on Tuesday.
    On ebay:
    eBay Store - Cyclone Country General Store: Iowa State Cyclone Tickets, Other Big Ten Memorabilia

I will also be posting things that I had hoped to sell via a garage sale, but had no such time to organize, and why I created an ebay store for the next couple of months to do a "virtual garage sale".

Hall-Of-Famer
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 66
    Given: 103

Re: Various Iowa at Iowa State Tickets Available

Thank you, I really don't think that you'll have a problem selling them. More importantly, I just hope that the health of your family member makes a speedy recovery!

Prospect
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 492
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Thumbs Up

Thanks for your concern about my family's health. Got a nasty reply on craiglist in response to the post, since just noted a generic price. I have the buy it now or reserves just set high enough to cover my cost, including the cost of the ebay listing fees, and parking permit cost (including portion of the donation that is required to be eligible for them), due to my becoming a person in employment transition also after originally purchased.

So, the need to have the funds back with employment transition, as well as family's health - had cancer surgery a few weeks ago, now in rehab to learn how to walk without using the leg that had surgery on it -- resulted in me posting the tickets, as don't want to attend without the support of extended family to assist with infant, and the focus of the family is all more importantly on the other family member.

I couldn't go last year due to my own high risk pregnancy, that didn't want to risk another miscarriage that happened the prior season. So, although I haven't been able to attend the last few years, I still continue to be loyal season ticket holder with hopes of being able to take my child in the future.

Recruit
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 464
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Thumbs Up

Give me a break with all the health concern
    stuff. Just come on say you have tickets for sale. You don't need to try and make people feel sorry for you. You're scalping tickets. What does that have to do with your health or anyone elses.