Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Our players need some bulk!

I seriously hope that our players get some bulk for next year. It seems like there are many times our player has the ball and just gets it wrestled away from them. Many of the Wayne Morgan players were very athletic and could run the floor, but they were not the very strong. We need some guys with some bulk, Like Jared Homan or Marcus Fizer down low. If we had a somewhat skilled post player that was about 250lbs., maybe the guys in the paint wouldn't get shoved around so much. I think that more strength would also help us get some more put backs. So many times I wish there was somebody that would get a put back and throw it down when they were in a crowd. Instead the players just keep tipping it up and miss almost all of them. I know that Homan could do it back in the day, and so could Cato. Our guards also need to put on some weight. Mike Taylor and Cory McIntosh are so skinny, if someone breathed on them too hard, they might fall over. Dodie is the only guard that has the frame that is needed to play in the Big 12. Will Blalock was only 5-11 and he was over 200 lbs. I seriously hope that all of our players can put on some muscle before next year, or it may be another long season.

Starter Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Re: Our players need some bulk!

Rahshon's needed bulk for 3 years. Jiri and Ross were going to bulk up in the off season. It's not happening. It won't happen with a lot o kids. You recruit size, big shoulders, big ***, etc. and then you're not always waiting for skinny kids to "bulk up."

Asst. Regional Manager
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.4%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 532
    Given: 499

Re: Our players need some bulk!

Dodie is pretty muscular for his heights....other than that, no one sticks out in my mind as being really strong. Jiri plays strong for his size. I guess we were spoiled with two ripped guards the last 3 years that could handle the ball and keep people from stealing it.

@RandomGeoFacts