Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 194
    Given: 260

Money Reynolds and your brother

Great job last night. Reynolds is going to be the real deal. I personally think he reminds me a lot of Tracy Henderson. You younger guys won't remember Tracy. Tracy had all the skills. Just not real crisp routes. Then left school early.
    Hopefully Reynolds learns the receiver route running skills. If he does he could be a draft pick after his senior year.

City congrats. I bet you were proud.

Addict
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Re: Money Reynolds and your brother

I'll be interested to see what he does when we show more of the offense. That and learns to hold on to the ball better.

Quote Originally Posted by MNCyGuy View Post
    The only answer to "who/what is GeronimusClone?" is in fact "GeronimousClone". You're like The Todd on Scrubs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angie View Post
    This is why you're my favorite

Quote Originally Posted by MoreCowbell View Post
    GC, he's obviously all man. And I don't think Ellen would go *****, even for GC...

Bench Warmer
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 476
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by GeronimusClone View Post
    I'll be interested to see what he does when we show more of the offense.
    This. Those slip screens will be alot of fun to watch.

Addict
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 959
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 2

He needs to work on having softer hands.

Hall-Of-Famer
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 988
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2

I thought Reynolds looked very good. Can't wait to see more of him this year. I thought he adjusted pretty quickly to the offense and D1 football.

Rookie
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 508
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by LoyalSonForever View Post
    Those slip screens will be alot of fun to watch.
    Especially when he breaks a tackle and houses one.

Rookie
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 127
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up

Thanks for the compliments and support.Overall Im so proud of my brother because he is living his dreams! His emotions were very mixed after the game for several reasons. 1. He was blown away by the amount of fans that were there, he said "Man when I saw all those people it was like my head was spinning.2. He felt like (and I agree) he took way to long to relax and just play. He was trying to get a feel for the D1 level. So he was down and disaapointed in himeself.2. He dropped waaaaay to many passes. After the game he told coach Herman "I look terrible coach" He felt like he could have done more.4.He was happy for a "W" and said he was very impressed by the play of some of his teammates, particularly Sims and Hamilton.Personally, the entire game I was waiting to things open up...I really like the concepts of what the offense is about. A-Rob is a smart and shifty runner and I thought Arnaud ran well. Hamilton stepped up "big" for us (he dropped a TD but I think Money too much air under it lol). As I always say, the offense takes a little longer to get rolling but the weapons are there! Now that the 1st game flutters and jitters are over I look for things to pick up. My advice to my brother last night was "If youre gonna have a bad game let it be your first game, then your 1st game will be your last bad game" he understands what I mean. Learn from your mistakes.Theres a lot more that I observed but Im about to hit the road and make this long drive back! See you all at the Kent St. game!

Legend
    Overall activity: 39.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 230
    Given: 888

Quote Originally Posted by TheCity View Post
    Thanks for the compliments and support.Overall Im so proud of my brother because he is living his dreams! His emotions were very mixed after the game for several reasons. 1. He was blown away by the amount of fans that were there, he said "Man when I saw all those people it was like my head was spinning.2. He felt like (and I agree) he took way to long to relax and just play. He was trying to get a feel for the D1 level. So he was down and disaapointed in himeself.2. He dropped waaaaay to many passes. After the game he told coach Herman "I look terrible coach" He felt like he could have done more.4.He was happy for a "W" and said he was very impressed by the play of some of his teammates, particularly Sims and Hamilton.Personally, the entire game I was waiting to things open up...I really like the concepts of what the offense is about. A-Rob is a smart and shifty runner and I thought Arnaud ran well. Hamilton stepped up "big" for us (he dropped a TD but I think Money too much air under it lol). As I always say, the offense takes a little longer to get rolling but the weapons are there! Now that the 1st game flutters and jitters are over I look for things to pick up. My advice to my brother last night was "If youre gonna have a bad game let it be your first game, then your 1st game will be your last bad game" he understands what I mean. Learn from your mistakes.Theres a lot more that I observed but Im about to hit the road and make this long drive back! See you all at the Kent St. game!
    Hope you had a great time! Thanks for the perspective.

While on live TV, Ford used a vulgar term to describe a private part of the female anatomy, adding that he was “happily married” and “got more than enough to eat at home.”

Hall-Of-Famer
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 905
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 47

fwiw, I thought it was a good enough pass and it should have been caught for a TD.

Bench Warmer
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 476
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up

Thanks for taking the time, City! Like many of the new players on this team's roster, Money will settle in and begin to feed off of the energy in the stadium. I'm excited to see him grow and progress. I hope he never pays any attention to the detracters and continues to learn from his coaches because he has special talent. Have a safe trip!

Speechless
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 383
    Given: 966

Two things:

1) There were a lot of people there last night, but it wasn't an "electric" crowd. The atmosphere will be much better next week.

2) I think it says a lot about the type of player Money is that he caught 6 passes for 53 yards and should have had a TD pass in his first game and "thought he played terribly". I LOVE IT!

Addict
    Achievements:

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 112
    Given: 130

2 of his drops were right in front of me, and both times he was took his focus off the ball and was looking at the defense before he had it in his hands.
    Easily correctable

Exaggeration is a BILLION times worse than understating.

Addict
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    Given: 68

I thought Money had a great game. He caught a couple very important 3rd down passes. That's what we need, when we gotta get 7 yards. Good first game for him.

Pro
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 97
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 82

Darius himself said he should have caught more passes, and I'm sure Marquis said the same thing about Darius' pass, too.
    Improve every day, every game.
    As Hamilton did after his drop, he came back and made the next play (and the next one...) That's all Money has to keep doing, too.
    A fine start, but not perfect, and most should not expect that - but it sounds as though Money does, and that is a positive trait for any person, but most importantly for athletes on my favorite college team.

Speechless
    Overall activity: 25.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 407
    Given: 370

Quote Originally Posted by pulse View Post
    fwiw, I thought it was a good enough pass and it should have been caught for a TD.
    I actually think it COULD have been caught but SHOULD have been thrown better. He was wide open. Not a diss at Money because he's not a QB and it was like he was throwing to a heavily defended receiver. If that were the case the pass was perfect.

I thought Money played pretty well but should be on himself for the few "mistakes" he had. It's what makes great players great.