Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21

Thread: Merry Kick Off!

  1. #1
    Speechless
    Points: 475,687, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    Al_4_State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Driftless Region
    Posts
    18,663
    Points
    475,687
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 5

    Merry Kick Off!

    Today is the day! Another off season of speculation is over. LET'S GO STATE!


    In 1984, I was hospitalized for approaching perfection.

  2. #2
    Addict
    Points: 124,588, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    theshadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    6,462
    Points
    124,588
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Merry Kick Off!

    Merry New Year!




  3. #3
    Addict
    Points: 83,300, Level: 89
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 450
    Overall activity: 46.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Erik4Cy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    West Des Moines, IA
    Posts
    6,993
    Points
    83,300
    Level
    89
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 116

    Re: Merry Kick Off!

    and one last time to put an exclamation point on a WWWAAAYYY too long offseason:

    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN-VW35AJNU&feature=related]YouTube - Paul Rhoads-Beginning of a New Era[/ame]


    ISU license plates, just $50 at: http://www.iamvd.com/ovs/plates/index.htm
    "I am so proud to be your football coach!" - Paul Rhoads

    HOI-BALL!!!

  4. #4
    Bench Warmer drunkincy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    276
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Merry Kick Off!

    Not going to be able to sleep after that one..... Chills...



  5. #5
    Starter
    Points: 27,039, Level: 50
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 511
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran25000 Experience Points
    CRCy17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Colonia, NJ
    Posts
    840
    Points
    27,039
    Level
    50
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Merry Kick Off!

    CYCLONE...



  6. #6
    Addict
    Points: 83,300, Level: 89
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 450
    Overall activity: 46.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Erik4Cy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    West Des Moines, IA
    Posts
    6,993
    Points
    83,300
    Level
    89
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 116

    Re: Merry Kick Off!

    Quote Originally Posted by CRCy17 View Post
    CYCLONE...
    POWER!!!


    ISU license plates, just $50 at: http://www.iamvd.com/ovs/plates/index.htm
    "I am so proud to be your football coach!" - Paul Rhoads

    HOI-BALL!!!

  7. #7
    Pro
    Points: 31,316, Level: 54
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 634
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassVeteran25000 Experience PointsSocial
    EYEoftheSTORM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Ames, Iowa
    Posts
    2,255
    Points
    31,316
    Level
    54
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 1

    Re: Merry Kick Off!

    Its been waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy to long boys.....

    all the countless season prediction threads

    all the countless recruiting threads

    all the countless in state rival threads

    all the how good is our defense threads

    all that anticipation ends tonight,

    to me this is Christmas morning and I am opening up my big present first tonight, and its a big can of whoop *** on the Bison.

    It all starts tonight at the Jack

    Kick some a** boys and always remember to "HIT THEM COMING OFF THE BUS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




    I WAS THERE!!!!!!

  8. #8
    Starter
    Points: 27,039, Level: 50
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 511
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran25000 Experience Points
    CRCy17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Colonia, NJ
    Posts
    840
    Points
    27,039
    Level
    50
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Merry Kick Off!

    Quote Originally Posted by EYEoftheSTORM View Post
    Its been waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy to long boys.....

    all the countless season prediction threads

    all the countless recruiting threads

    all the countless in state rival threads

    all the how good is our defense threads

    all that anticipation ends tonight,

    to me this is Christmas morning and I am opening up my big present first tonight, and its a big can of whoop *** on the Bison.

    It all starts tonight at the Jack

    Kick some a** boys and always remember to "HIT THEM COMING OFF THE BUS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You forgot all the blabbing from lakebison....that will all be over Friday!



  9. #9
    Bench Warmer drunkincy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    276
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Merry Kick Off!

    Quote Originally Posted by CRCy17 View Post
    You forgot all the blabbing from lakebison....that will all be over Friday!

    I have been viewing CF for over 5 years and this couldn't be more true



  10. #10
    All-Star
    Points: 35,343, Level: 57
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 107
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Me State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Altoona
    Posts
    1,642
    Points
    35,343
    Level
    57
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 0

    Re: Merry Kick Off!

    Happy game day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



  11. #11
    Starter
    Points: 10,649, Level: 31
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 601
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Juggercy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Ames, IA
    Posts
    941
    Points
    10,649
    Level
    31
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Merry Kick Off!

    WOOOOOOO LETS KICK SOME BISON BUTT!!!!




  12. #12
    Starter
    Points: 10,649, Level: 31
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 601
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Juggercy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Ames, IA
    Posts
    941
    Points
    10,649
    Level
    31
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Merry Kick Off!

    Quote Originally Posted by Erik4Cy View Post
    and one last time to put an exclamation point on a WWWAAAYYY too long offseason:

    YouTube - Paul Rhoads-Beginning of a New Era

    Now thats a motivating video!




  13. #13
    All-Star
    Points: 21,132, Level: 44
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 518
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    dunar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Altoona, IA
    Posts
    1,522
    Points
    21,132
    Level
    44
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 10

    Re: Merry Kick Off!

    It's time to put on our hard hats and get to work!



  14. #14
    Pro
    Points: 59,699, Level: 75
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 351
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    DRCHIRO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Norwalk
    Posts
    2,204
    Points
    59,699
    Level
    75
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1

    Re: Merry Kick Off!

    Today is my 5 year anniversary, I just had my second child last a week ago today. There is no way in hell I should be going to the game tonight. BUT, my wife and daughters are spending the week with her parents about 3 hours away.
    I love my wife and daughters more than anything, but the Clones are a close 3rd. Closing down the office at one and heading up to get after it. The stars have alligned my friends, the stars have alligned.

    PS....I did send flowers so don't worry



  15. #15
    Addict
    Points: 162,439, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Stewo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Ankeny
    Posts
    6,709
    Points
    162,439
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 10

    Re: Merry Kick Off!

    Quote Originally Posted by DRCHIRO View Post
    Today is my 5 year anniversary, I just had my second child last a week ago today. There is no way in hell I should be going to the game tonight. BUT, my wife and daughters are spending the week with her parents about 3 hours away.
    I love my wife and daughters more than anything, but the Clones are a close 3rd. Closing down the office at one and heading up to get after it. The stars have alligned my friends, the stars have alligned.

    PS....I did send flowers so don't worry
    Smartest. Man. Ever!



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • Football
  • Iowa State vs. North Dakota State
  • August 30, 2014
  • 06:00 PM