Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 172
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1

Cool Football Tickets - One Man's Treasure, anothers?...

So I bought two 4 game ISU Mini Packs for my wife and I at a total cost of $225.00 including all fees. I opted for NDSU, Army, Baylor, and OSU.

My wife and daughter are both Iowa grads, (a discussion for another time), and they want to go to the Iowa - Michigan game too. Incuding my daughter's boyfriend, I need to purchase 4 single gametickets. So I go to Stub Hub. The best price I can find as of this date is a block of four tickets at $135.00 per ticket, excluding add on fees, S&H, etc. Thats four tickets for ONE GAME at a total of $540.00 before add ons. These are not choice seats. They are located at the farthest southeast end of the main stadium, 79 rows up. We will be sitting on the end line of the end zone.

Now, I know that Iowa tickets seem to be a hot item, I'll be honest about that, but I really think I can ferret out the better value here. Our OSU tickets are on the 50 yard line at Trice, no less.

I guess one man's treasure is another man's junk, as the saying goes, but if it wasn't for my lovely wife and daughter, I think I could live with out the Iowa/Micheegan experience. Geesh! What a man won't do for the love of a woman!!

Starter
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 68
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Re: Football Tickets - One Man's Treasure, anothers?...

i have 4 seats about the 30 - 35 yardline west side, 24 rows up lower level. For two fans of squaks i would sell with s4 parking pass for ONE MILLON dollars. GOOD luck. PS Pay Pal only