The Sad Part of this Website Bickering is..........
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Prospect Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Wink

that it makes Cyclone fans divided. Jeremy, every web site that has Cyclone information is great, whether you have to pay for it or not. I am a CycloneReport member, and love the site, but obviously I look elsewhere for information also. What I find sad is that we have thidivided feeling going on over which site is better, and why. Who cares, we need to be a whole fan base and cheer for teh Cyclones. If you are running your site on the straight and narrow than great if you are not then you probably do not care, but one thing I can tell you is that never burn your sources, and be careful what you say and when you say it. Take it from someone who probably has one of the best sources around, it is better to let someone else release the info, and then just chime in at a later date. With that being said, I truely hope that as Cyclone Fans we can just all get along, and build a PROGRAM THAT IS ON THE RISE, and enjoy what is avalible to us regardless of who reported it first.

<span style=\"color:#cc0000\"><span style=\"font-family:Comic\"><span style=\"font-size:18pt;line-height:100%\">GO CYCLONES&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span> </span>

All-Star
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 100
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 73
    Given: 7
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jnecker &#064; 06&#045;27&#045;06 4&#58;12 pm) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'> that it makes Cyclone fans divided. Jeremy, every web site that has Cyclone information is great, whether you have to pay for it or not. I am a CycloneReport member, and love the site, but obviously I look elsewhere for information also. What I find sad is that we have thidivided feeling going on over which site is better, and why. Who cares, we need to be a whole fan base and cheer for teh Cyclones. If you are running your site on the straight and narrow than great if you are not then you probably do not care, but one thing I can tell you is that never burn your sources, and be careful what you say and when you say it. Take it from someone who probably has one of the best sources around, it is better to let someone else release the info, and then just chime in at a later date. With that being said, I truely hope that as Cyclone Fans we can just all get along, and build a PROGRAM THAT IS ON THE RISE, and enjoy what is avalible to us regardless of who reported it first. [/b][/quote]

"95% of all quotes posted on Facebook are either made up or mistakenly attributed to someone famous." - Albert Einstien

Facebook Knows All
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 677
    Given: 396
    I used to visit CR and CN all of the time. Once this site was up and running, it is and will be my home. I visit the other two maybe every week or two while I check this site 10 times a day. I always liked CN but CR had better forums so I used CR as my home. However, I got so sick of the "hush, hush there is breaking news on the premium board but we can&#39;t tell any of you "non-paying" people" talk. Why can&#39;t every talk about ISU sports without paying some money-graber (Paul Clark).

People of CR, come to CycloneFanatic. It is a better community and will continue to be better. Why not use your "subscription fee" to CR and donate it to the ISU athletic department and get better, more accurate info from CycloneFanatic. Why give money to a whiner like Paul Clark??? Give it to ISU where it will be put to good use for betterment of Iowa State Athletics. Let&#39;s be apart of Jamie Pollard&#39;s vision and donate &#036;100 to the National Cyclone Club instead of give it away to a website where the information isn&#39;t "premium" anymore.

I&#39;ve posted a few anti-Paul Clark posts here even though I don&#39;t know the guy, you can tell by his interviews, blog, etc that he just cares about money. I mean come one, he was ******** because he didn&#39;t get a job with KXNO. He couldn&#39;t even shine Jon Miller&#39;s shoes on the radio. I think the guy is a tool, that&#39;s all.

Recruit
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 427
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    What&#39;s funny is the people picking sides based on one side of the story. Hey I&#39;ve got emails but I won&#39;t show them. Hey I read some blog and made assumptions. Hey I&#39;ve been a loyal customer and I wouldn&#39;t be lied to. Sheep, you&#39;re all sheep.

Prospect Achievements:

Thumbs Up
    I did not intend for this to be a slam on Paul or Jeremy. I have meet Paul, and talked with Paul via personal e-mails, and he certainly is not a tool. If you have never meet a person it is better to keep your mouth shut, what is the old saying if you have nothing nice to say just do not say it.

Also, Paul has decided to run that web site as a way to make a living, and he does a pretty good job at it, if you choose to not pay the money to be a member than great, but do not tell everyone that does that there is a better way to spend their money. I am a meber of the NCC, and the Gridiron Club, anda paying member of CR, so it is possible to do more than one if that is what you choose.

Can&#39;t we all just be friends&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#3 3;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

<span style=\"color:#cc0000\"><span style=\"font-family:Comic\"><span style=\"font-size:18pt;line-height:100%\">GO CYCLONES&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span> </span>

Addict
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 571
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 74
    Given: 242
    There is a better way to spend your money. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]

#BEATIOWA

All-Star
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 599
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    come saturdays in the fall will jeremy want to win?yes&#33; paul want to win?yes&#33; chris want to win? yes&#33; cant we all just put our egos aside and focus on the big picture?isnt it all about bettering iowa state university as a whole?this all just seems childish to me. as cyclones i like to believe that we our all better than this.they all have theyre reasons for doing theyre thing, but as clone fans we need not to help fuel the fire. go clones

CF Founder
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 416
    Given: 370
    I have said since the beginning that what matters to me is ISU and the fans, not my site. If it was better for ISU or the community for me not to have a site, I would shut it down in an instant. I don&#39;t feel that would be benficial though as I have had countless people tell me they purchased season tickets or are going to because they are so pumped up for ISU after spending time here.

I could care less how many websites devoted to ISU there are. You can look through some of my earlier topics and statements, they all say to unite around everything that talks about ISU, not just my site. I have said repeatedly that anybody spreading the ISU message should be heard and supported, it&#39;s just a person issue on why I won&#39;t support one of those people at this time.

A program isn't built on one player and it doesn't succeed because of one player, thus a program won't fail if it doesn't get that one player.

Rookie
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 539
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    I guess I&#39;m not really sure what the big deal is.

Everyone needs to get a little perspective. Life is bigger then who has what website/information.

Big whoop.

That being said, I suppose the Fanatic&#33; Go Clones&#33;&#33;

All-Star
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 28
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Exactly, this needs to be about Iowa State. Paul should have never said anything about the situation in his Daily Brown Bag Blog and Jeremy, you shouldn&#39;t have posted stuff about it in your blog. Any tension between fans&#39; sources of Cyclone info only divides the fan base. Believe it or not, Jeremy, yes it does. I appreciate what you do here. You&#39;ve probably noticed that I&#39;m a pretty loyal visitor to this site. I was the fourth one to register and I check this site like 20 times a day, at least. I&#39;m a 21 year old ISU student and I also subscribe to both CN and CR.

Paul does awesome work. He can&#39;t post all the good stuff really fast sometimes because yeah, he&#39;s at a camp covering a kid that might not be D-1 material. Why? Because he&#39;s covering ISU recruiting thoroughly and people want to know. He&#39;s thorough, professional, and does a great job updating ISU&#39;s/Rivals recruiting database. Rivals recruiting service is better than Scount, IMO. Whoever says Paul isn&#39;t a f*cking through and through Cyclone simply doesn&#39;t know the guy or anything about his site. He&#39;s a good guy and wants whats best for ISU. And yeah, he wants to make a living as well, being a businessman covering what he loves the most.

Chris does a great job at CN. I bought a membership over there because of him. He&#39;s my age and I like the work he and Brent are doing. It&#39;s awesome to have a couple places to go for "insider" Cyclone info, whether I have to pay for it or not. I&#39;ll pay whatever I need to, I just want Cyclone info because I&#39;m the biggest Cyclone fan I ever know, I&#39;m obsessed, I&#39;m passionate, and I&#39;m proud to be a &#39;Clone. I will be my whole life. Thus the nickname ;-)

Again, Jeremy, you do AWESOME work here. The fact that you do this on your free time is...well, awesome lol. Your site is well put together. And the name, Cyclone Fanatic, it&#39;s brilliant&#33;

Paul Clark needs to let it go and apologize to Jeremy and call for a truce of some kind. Jeremy, you need to do the same, IMHO. Why? Why would that be good for ISU? Because we don&#39;t need to be divided. We can&#39;t be divided. It&#39;ll slow down the progess that we need to be making right now. You all are grown men, do what you gotta do to avoid this CRAP between the two websites. I don&#39;t know what has to be done, I&#39;m a 21 year ISU student that certainly isn&#39;t an expert on this sort of stuff. But I know one thing; I&#39;m a great ISU fan, I love ISU, I love ISU athletics, it&#39;s a part of me, it really is. I check all 3 sites constantly because I crave news about something I&#39;m passionate about.

Jeremy, not everyone is going to appreciate what you do here. Some are going to get defensive in Paul&#39;s honor. They like him and respect what he does, and so do I, and that&#39;s fine. You don&#39;t need to put up a post that says how ****** you are because his posters say bad stuff about you on his site and he doesn&#39;t stop them. Well, I don&#39;t know if you noticed, but many posters on here are saying the same ***** about Paul, and you haven&#39;t stopped them.

Bottom line, IN MY OPINION, both of you are wrong, and for the fans sake, you guys need to get it straightened up NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES. That&#39;s great that you&#39;re endorsing CN now, but don&#39;t keep telling us that Paul was being a dick and that you won&#39;t have anything do to with Rivals stuff. We don&#39;t need to hear it. Paul needs to do the same thing. He needs to stop saying stupid shi*t on his site that offends you or regular posters here or CN.

CN and CR need to at least be able to respectfully coexist because it will be better for all of us. As for people that need to keep rehashing that this site rules and CR sucks, I&#39;m sorry I don&#39;t get it. CN doesn&#39;t suck either. They all rule. They are all good in their unique ways. If this is your favorite of the 3, then great&#33; More power to you. But believe it or not, the other 2 are pretty good as well. I&#39;m guessing since you all are reading this, you&#39;re passionate about ISU info too, maybe just as much if not more than me&#33; (which may be impossible lol) It&#39;s all good&#33;&#33;

So can&#39;t we all just get along? YES, IMO, YES&#33; GIT ER DUN&#33;

ANF - America Needs Farmers - Thank God Iowa State produces-educates-supports them!

Walk On Achievements:

Thumbs Up
    Actually being like sheep, following what the "Big Boys of the South" do also influences my reading. College sports rules the day in Texas. I can&#39;t tell you how many UT, TAMU, Baylor, and Techies I associate with down here in Texas know about this site and when and if they are checking on their opponenets, they look to this site to see what&#39;s up and not CN or CR. No need for further basing, so I won&#39;t relay the comments on what our conference brotheren think of PC; it&#39;s not pretty.

CF Founder
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 416
    Given: 370
    I agree and I have sent Paul an apology letter for posting this and will try and work things through with him but I am promising all of you that I will not sacrifice your access to what I know in doing so. I think Paul does a great job, I just have some issues with how it&#39;s done. Chris is doing an amazing job at CN since taking over and I have no problems with him whatsoever.

A program isn't built on one player and it doesn't succeed because of one player, thus a program won't fail if it doesn't get that one player.

Recruit
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 427
    Achievements:

Level
    Thumbs Up
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ISUALUM &#064; 06&#045;27&#045;06 5&#58;43 pm) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'> Actually being like sheep, following what the "Big Boys of the South" do also influences my reading. College sports rules the day in Texas. I can&#39;t tell you how many UT, TAMU, Baylor, and Techies I associate with down here in Texas know about this site and when and if they are checking on their opponenets, they look to this site to see what&#39;s up and not CN or CR. No need for further basing, so I won&#39;t relay the comments on what our conference brotheren think of PC; it&#39;s not pretty.

[/b][/quote]

WTF?&#33; Wow they come to a place it&#39;s FREE and not a place it&#39;s NOT&#33; Some of you people don&#39;t play with a full deck do you?

Cloned for Life is light years ahead of many of you at the age of 21 in understanding this issue. Guess what else won&#39;t be free, all of that facility enhancement I bet many of you have been celebrating. Question, how many of you will at least give &#036;100 a year to help? Oh, but FREE is the best right? You folks are luck you get free stuff, it&#39;s great Jeremy does this, but you get what you pay for. If you JUST want message boards and the occational insider comment, great, but CN and CR provide much more than that. I&#39;m not minimizing the info Jeremy provides, but he&#39;s not a writer/columnist and this is nothing Jeremy hasn&#39;t stated over and over himself on CR and here. CN and CR both provide a LOT of content you will not get here and that&#39;s why it&#39;s not FREE. As said, if you want the occational interesting insider piece, this is probably your place, but if you want the front and back story with follow-ups by professionals then CR and CN will get it done long before it will be done here. Hey, nothing I&#39;ve written hasn&#39;t been written by Jeremy.

All-Star
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 200
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Jeremy... again I would say this is a great site. Nothing wrong with the others, but for this ISU fan this is the only site that I visit, of which I do several times every day. I use to look at the others, but they do not address what I am looking for as an ISU fan. This site does and therefore I will continue to support this site for the foreseeable future.

I don&#39;t know any of you personally, but I think CF site speaks for itself. It&#39;s first class.

Thanks again... your involvement and support of ISU is not only appreciated, it&#39;s actually improving my experience as an ISU fan&#33;

Prospect Achievements:

Thumbs Up
    Yep, and that includes the person running this site&#33;&#33;