Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26
  1. #1
    Walk On
    Points: 8,156, Level: 27
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 594
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Ames
    Posts
    207
    Points
    8,156
    Level
    27
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Recruting class for 2010-11???

    Does anyone know who we are going to have a good chance at signing this next year?? I only know of Hallie Christostopherson(Sp?)



  2. #2
    Walk On
    Points: 8,156, Level: 27
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 594
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Ames
    Posts
    207
    Points
    8,156
    Level
    27
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Recruting class for 2010-11???

    wow so 134 views and no one knows anything what a shame



  3. #3
    Legend
    Points: 206,310, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    MNCyGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    10,379
    Points
    206,310
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 335
    Given: 208

    Re: Recruting class for 2010-11???

    I know we've talked about some recruits, I just have a hard time keeping track of what years they are and if they've been officially offered or accepted. I'm sure Mred or twistedredbird or someone like that will be along soon enough to enlighten us.



  4. #4
    Pro
    Points: 42,141, Level: 63
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 809
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    3,371
    Points
    42,141
    Level
    63
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 32

    Re: Recruting class for 2010-11???

    Other than Hallie, I believe this is who we have offered or are actively recruting. MRed will probably have better details. I am sure we are looking for a couple more guards than this. Post depth seems strong and young, so that probably isn't as much of a concern. However, a foward or two might be good. Too bad we missed the jump on Kellogg.

    Cassie Rochel -- #55 on ESPN HOT 100. Lakeville North (MN) 6'4" post:Minnesota Stars post Cassie Rochel has really improved her game from a year ago and she was a nice prospect then. She has been much more aggressive and plays through contact against posts of similar size. The 6-4 Lakeville, Minn. native has improved by leaps and bounds in the physicality department. She's not reached bruiser status yet, but with her solid footwork and pivots as a foundation she will be in high demand.

    Cassie Rochel was one of the true centers in the adidas Super South event. She is listed at 6-5 but seemed to be the same height as her 6-3 teammate Kate Thompson. Regardless, she scored well inside against smaller players and got to the free-throw line consistently against like-sized defenders. She needs to get stronger to finish better with contact but her footwork and height are very promising.

    Might be tough to get, see her offer list(and her best friend is going to Iowa) Lakeville North star weighs several offers


    Alexann Yancey
    . 5"8" 141 lbs. Kind of on the small side if you ask me. . She is following Tulane and LMUs women's hoops on her twitter page and not BF or ISU, so who knows.

    Texas Basketball Magazine's All-State Team, 2009. ...Plano West Lady Wolves Varsity Team Captain, 2009. ... District 8-5A Offensive Player of the Year, 2009. ... TABC Girls All-Region Team, 2009. ... high school team Offensive Player of the Year, 2008. ... 3rd at AAU Nationals with Jacksonville Lady Rams, 2007. ...

    Academics and Extra Curricular: 3.3 GPA through junior year, Launched On-line Apparel company in 2005. www.Club-14.com selling %u201CAttitude Tees%u201D to teens across country. Produces a wholesale line exclusive to Dallas Mavericks NBA franchise as well as designs and produces t-shirt and sport related products to outside vendors for re-sale.



  5. #5
    Pro
    Points: 42,141, Level: 63
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 809
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    3,371
    Points
    42,141
    Level
    63
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 32

    Re: Recruting class for 2010-11???

    Quote Originally Posted by twistedredbird View Post
    Other than Hallie, I believe this is who we have offered or are actively recruting. MRed will probably have better details. I am sure we are looking for a couple more guards than this. Post depth seems strong and young, so that probably isn't as much of a concern. However, a foward or two might be good. Too bad we missed the jump on Kellogg.

    Cassie Rochel -- #55 on ESPN HOT 100. Lakeville North (MN) 6'4" post:Minnesota Stars post Cassie Rochel has really improved her game from a year ago and she was a nice prospect then. She has been much more aggressive and plays through contact against posts of similar size. The 6-4 Lakeville, Minn. native has improved by leaps and bounds in the physicality department. She's not reached bruiser status yet, but with her solid footwork and pivots as a foundation she will be in high demand.

    Cassie Rochel was one of the true centers in the adidas Super South event. She is listed at 6-5 but seemed to be the same height as her 6-3 teammate Kate Thompson. Regardless, she scored well inside against smaller players and got to the free-throw line consistently against like-sized defenders. She needs to get stronger to finish better with contact but her footwork and height are very promising.

    Might be tough to get, see her offer list(and her best friend is going to Iowa) Lakeville North star weighs several offers


    Alexann Yancey
    . 5"8" 141 lbs. Kind of on the small side if you ask me. . She is following Tulane and LMUs women's hoops on her twitter page and not BF or ISU, so who knows.

    Texas Basketball Magazine's All-State Team, 2009. ...Plano West Lady Wolves Varsity Team Captain, 2009. ... District 8-5A Offensive Player of the Year, 2009. ... TABC Girls All-Region Team, 2009. ... high school team Offensive Player of the Year, 2008. ... 3rd at AAU Nationals with Jacksonville Lady Rams, 2007. ...

    Academics and Extra Curricular: 3.3 GPA through junior year, Launched On-line Apparel company in 2005. www.Club-14.com selling %u201CAttitude Tees%u201D to teens across country. Produces a wholesale line exclusive to Dallas Mavericks NBA franchise as well as designs and produces t-shirt and sport related products to outside vendors for re-sale.
    Just noticed Alexann has added ISU and all the ISU WBB coaches twitters to her twitter page.



  6. #6
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 66,800, Level: 80
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,250
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupVeteran50000 Experience Points
    mred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    SE WI
    Posts
    4,903
    Points
    66,800
    Level
    80
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0

    Re: Recruting class for 2010-11???

    I've been on vacation for a while so I didn't see this until now. Two other names I have are McKenzie Fujan (5'11" G from Wahoo Bishop Neumann NE) and Vicky McIntyre (6'6" from Omaha Marian). Don't know if they've been offered by ISU, though.



  7. #7
    Addict
    Points: 82,280, Level: 89
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 1,470
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    tigershoops31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Ames
    Posts
    5,388
    Points
    82,280
    Level
    89
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 36

    Re: Recruting class for 2010-11???

    Quote Originally Posted by mred View Post
    I've been on vacation for a while so I didn't see this until now. Two other names I have are McKenzie Fujan (5'11" G from Wahoo Bishop Neumann NE) and Vicky McIntyre (6'6" from Omaha Marian). Don't know if they've been offered by ISU, though.
    According to McIntyre she has been



    Im just glad I have Homan as my bodyguard, Eustachy joked. If I ever make it real big and get to drive a limo everyday, hell be driving it. I thought he came off the bench like somebody was stealing his cow or something.

    http://blogs.dmjuice.com/?cat=43

  8. #8
    Legend
    Points: 206,310, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    MNCyGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    10,379
    Points
    206,310
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 335
    Given: 208

    Re: Recruting class for 2010-11???

    see, I told you they'd come enlighten us eventually



  9. #9
    Walk On
    Points: 6,030, Level: 22
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    fulll02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    156
    Points
    6,030
    Level
    22
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Recruting class for 2010-11???

    Yancey is off the board. She's going to OU.
    Oklahoma Sooners Basketball Recruiting 2010 - ESPN



  10. #10
    Legend
    Points: 150,626, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Here nor there
    Posts
    10,505
    Points
    150,626
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 240
    Given: 256

    Re: Recruting class for 2010-11???

    Quote Originally Posted by fulll02 View Post
    Yancey is off the board. She's going to OU.
    Oklahoma Sooners Basketball Recruiting 2010 - ESPN
    That stinks. I guess we know who was the other finalist.
    http://www.cyclonefanatic.com/forum/...ml#post1112898



  11. #11
    Starter
    Points: 15,484, Level: 37
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 166
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Cyznutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    995
    Points
    15,484
    Level
    37
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Recruting class for 2010-11???

    If we can land this girl we will be a lock for the national championship!




  12. #12
    Addict
    Points: 81,207, Level: 88
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 743
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,713
    Points
    81,207
    Level
    88
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 0

    Re: Recruting class for 2010-11???

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyznutz View Post
    If we can land this girl we will be a lock for the national championship!

    Definitely not going to make ESPN's Hot list.



  13. #13
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 66,800, Level: 80
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,250
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupVeteran50000 Experience Points
    mred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    SE WI
    Posts
    4,903
    Points
    66,800
    Level
    80
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0

    Re: Recruting class for 2010-11???

    Quote Originally Posted by fulll02 View Post
    Yancey is off the board. She's going to OU.
    Oklahoma Sooners Basketball Recruiting 2010 - ESPN
    According to a poster on the OU message board, she'll be a walk-on. That doesn't make much sense, so I don't know if it's true.

    2010 Commitment- Alexann Yancey - OUHoops



  14. #14
    Starter
    Points: 12,288, Level: 33
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 362
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    mkcrawford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    609
    Points
    12,288
    Level
    33
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 34

    Re: Recruting class for 2010-11???

    Isn't that what Nesbitt is doing at Iowa? Walking on with the intention of getting a scholly next year? Either way you're right, doesn't make much sense.



  15. #15
    Pro
    Points: 42,141, Level: 63
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 809
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    3,371
    Points
    42,141
    Level
    63
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 32

    Re: Recruting class for 2010-11???

    Okay, here is a new one. I am sure there are others we don't know about.

    Ariel Thomas - College Basketball Recruiting 2010 - ESPN



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • Football
  • Iowa State vs. North Dakota State
  • August 30, 2014
  • 06:00 PM