Prospect Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I was wondering if Iowa State will be selling more than one player's jerseys at retail stores this year. It seemed like last year, the only one that I could ever find was a Stinson jersey. I'm hoping they sell are selling at least a couple different jerseys this year. I assume they will be selling Clark jerseys, but it would be nice to have a few options.

Recruit Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Thumbs Up
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dnodl &#064; 06&#045;26&#045;06 12&#58;50 pm) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'> I was wondering if Iowa State will be selling more than one player&#39;s jerseys at retail stores this year. It seemed like last year, the only one that I could ever find was a Stinson jersey. I&#39;m hoping they sell are selling at least a couple different jerseys this year. I assume they will be selling Clark jerseys, but it would be nice to have a few options. [/b][/quote]

Correct me if I am wrong, but I am pretty confident ISU doesn&#39;t "sell" any jerseys at stores. Each store that has jerseys is required to buy their jerseys from a manufacturer who has paid for the license to make ISU (and other NCAA merchandise). The manufacturers are the ones who determine what numbers and jerseys to produce. The stores (and us) are at their mercy&#33;

Addict
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 338
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 110
    A few weeks ago i had the authentic football jersey i bought at the Ath. Dept. Sale from this spring and it turned out awesome. Its the white jersey with red/blue elastic bands around the arms and neck. I got my last name to go with #84, sorry but Berryman couldve been the best Cyclone ever, yet we&#39;ll never know. And i still like him.

It makes the ones they sell look like little kiddie jerseys.

#BEATIOWA

Rookie
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 454
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Rip V Dub, did you live in the towers?

Addict
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 338
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 110
    Yes sir i did. 96&#39;-99&#39;. Who would this be? Hopefully your not one of the many people i happened to **** off in my short time in Wallace Hall. I am a lil more tame these days, but i still cheer hard as hell for the Clones.

#BEATIOWA

CF Founder
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 292
    Given: 141
    I don&#39;t know what jerseys they plan on selling. I know there are restrictions by the NCAA on what you can sell for active players and names, etc. I don&#39;t know specifically though what they plan on doing for the "authentic" jerseys this year. I will see if I can find out though&#33;

A program isn't built on one player and it doesn't succeed because of one player, thus a program won't fail if it doesn't get that one player.