Thread: 7/12 CCL Update

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 259
    Overall activity: 0%
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 68
    Given: 344

7/12 CCL Update

I watched the first half of the final tonight and a little of the game before it. When I left at half Granite was up by 30. I assume they won. Here are my notes:

Bubu--Plenty of great penetrations and some outside shots and at least one block and a steal. I am not going to make any rash predictions, but I do think we got him as a steal as a walk-on. He is very fast and fun to watch. I don't think he will see the floor this year because of our depth at guard, but he should be great on the scout team. I never heard about him at Ames high school. Maybe he is just a fantastic pick-up player.

Hamilton--Had some nice put backs, rebounds, and a sweet hook shot. I thought last year he looked a little flabby. This year he looks more tone, and much stronger.

JVB--didn't see him do too much tonight. He did a decent job defending Ham. Other members of his team were so hot that he didn't need to shoot.

Boozer--all over the court, but had some trouble finishing. I think he was pretty gassed from the game before.

Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 1,796
    Overall activity: 35.0%
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsSocial
    Tyler, TX
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 502
    Given: 638

Re: 7/12 CCL Update

Thanks for the analysis.

I hope that Bubu does well at ISU. Sounds like he is the type of player that will help make our team better as a whole.

It's also great to hear that Hamilton looks stronger, because we need him to help provide a big body to bang against the best in the Big 12.

Quote Originally Posted by cyrocksmypants View Post
    CG. No one knows what you're talking about.

Southern unicorn. If you're from there, you'll understand.