Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 10

Mediacom adds KDSM in HD

Now that Sinclair and Mediacom have finished throwing their little temper tantrums and gotten KDSM back on the air, I just wanted to get the word out the the HD feed of Fox has also been added. So, for everyone getting HD from Mediacom, the channel is now available on 817. Retransmission of the HD signal was a part of the contract issues that held this whole thing up, so with a contract in place the HD is good to go. The guide has not updated yet and still shows everything as programming to be announced, but the channel is there.

It looks like Fox stretches all of their content to widescreen on the HD feed, even when it is not originally widescreen content. However, from what I have seen watching it OTA, they do a very nice job with their primetime shows as well as sports. And for an HDTV owner dying for more content, a new HD channel is never a bad thing.

Addict
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 86

Re: Mediacom adds KDSM in HD

I saw that Saturday, but it's no biggie for me since i already had an antenna for fox hd. But it's nice i won't have to switch over to antenna for watching 24

“One day we’ll be in here celebrating a Big 12 championship,” Rhoads said. “That I can promise you.”

"I hope to coach here until I retire," Hoiberg said.